New Jersey Photographs Taken ALL By Me!

Final_Mercy

I DON'T like taking pictures of people, so you won't see much here. :)

LOL You can tell from my photographs that I like to add brushes on it, it's just my style. :oops: I don't edit my photographs, nor steal/rip others.. All I do is either write my name, or just change the contrast a bit. I have few more but I don't like posting.. 8-) Yes, these are ALL from New Jersey, except the one with the house- that one is from one of the Thousand Islands which is in border of USA and Canada.

Atlantic City:

BeachLayout2.jpg

LoveLayout.jpg

Seasons:

rose.jpg

(my favorite..)--\/

RiversidePark.jpg

Springtime.jpg

Park.jpg

Others:

House.jpg

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Pretty pics! :3>

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

What kind of camera do you use?

I use a digital camera. I wouldn't mind using a normal one but I don't have a scanner. <.< My uncle has one but he's.. not very generous if you know what I mean.. :?

Can you repost the ones with brushes on them without the brushes/text? I personally think they'd look 10x better without it, takes away from the photos, which are really nice.

Yes, I agree some looks better without it. But those pictures were from like 2005 and I deleted the original long time ago. I have some original copies too but those are the ones without brushes/text much. Nowadays I don't put brushes, I just write my name. Like the winter one.

What kind of camera do you use?

I use a digital camera. I wouldn't mind using a normal one but I don't have a scanner. <.< My uncle has one but he's.. not very generous if you know what I mean.. :?

I belive he meant what brand/model of camera do you use.

Some of them are alright, however most of them are ruined and cluttered by all of the brushes and text on them. The 4th one down, IMO, is the best out of them all. Nice contrast between the black and white. All of the others are just unecisarily cluttered.