somthing for the old school

stealshot

ive been playing since somewhere around febuary of 2001. i think people who started there accounts in rsc should be able to play rsc weather they logged into it after rs2 came out or not, i dident play for about a year, when they decided to quit letting everybody play rsc. there should also be a certain cape or something we should be able to get. and if you think about it, each account has its own file in the database...and on any computer that ive ever had, you can check when a certain file was created. i think it would be cool to have something special for people who have played for so long.

barrowsmcw,Anglefire.gif

Anglefire.gif

due to the way you spell i highly doubt youve been playing long... b ut next to chat box if youve been playing

1 year+ a red crown

2 year+ a dark blue crown

3 year+ a green crown

4 year+ a purple crown

5 year+ a black crown

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

There is no point even discussing this. We dont even know if the date was recorded when our accounts were created, or if they were they could be lost in a registrations log.

But anyway thats what the new generation (untradable) of discontinued items are their for.

inferno_char.png