Please Stop; It's not funny...

youmakemesik

Please stop making stupid spam threads, sadly attempting to sell crap artwork for a [cabbage]t price like 500k, or a dragon medium helmet...

If you've made threads like these in the past, please stop, as it's getting VERY old, with up to 2 spam threads every day now. If you're NOT taking it as a joke, or pretending you're serious, please leave the forum...

I know it's not really up to me to make the rules, and I'm not even a mod, but these threads are so damn pointless and old.

Maybe the joke was funny in the past? But now, the joke's over... I'd rather not see the Media board spammed with useless topics like

"selling my unique artwork only 800k!", with a bullsht art work, that took 20 minutes at the most...

The threads just end up being locked or ignored, and so clog up the Media Board, probably wasting Mod's time too...

Thanks if you bother to read this message...

I'd consult a mod, but what's the point? They'll just lock the useless threads... It's YOU people, that I'm attempting to consult.

And as for you JaX, you can go burn in hell, I hate you [wagon], fyuckxing leave and never come back... (sry for language, he's really pissing me off)...

Jax, *sigh* when we say "pixel sig." we mean something where you actualy went down to like 1500 magnification and worked each pixel to make it blend correctly and look good. Because you made a drawing (wich btw is another point; pxl'ers usualy take about 3-5 hrs to do their work, to ensure cuality, what you do? 20 minutes...) that happens to be composed of pixels does not make it "pixel art in our sense of the term.

also Piccaso had flair in his artwork, even if people didnt understand it... what you make has no flair, so in its own style it sucks, its [developmentally delayed]ed to compare yourself to him....

Who are you to tell people there stuff isn't good? You leave, we're staying , YOU LEAVE

And who are you to talk for the rest of tip.it.

I dont think you will be staying when your banned.

And who is he to tell them there stuff isnt good?

Well, lets see, atleast he dosent rip sigs from google put text on it and call it a sig and ask 500k for it.

I mean come on guys, grow up.

dude, your telling us we dont know what art is, well I know art at least needs creativity and I would classify creativity with stealing misterxmans sig and putting an elephant on top of it...

i knwo rigth i was just about to say how [bleep]ing gay you r u stole his sig and u didnt even owrk to fix it up u just left white spaces.... U LAZZY [bleep]

Please stop making stupid spam threads, sadly attempting to sell crap artwork for a [cabbage]t price like 500k, or a dragon medium helmet...

If you've made threads like these in the past, please stop, as it's getting VERY old, with up to 2 spam threads every day now. If you're NOT taking it as a joke, or pretending you're serious, please leave the forum...

I know it's not really up to me to make the rules, and I'm not even a mod, but these threads are so damn pointless and old.

Maybe the joke was funny in the past? But now, the joke's over... I'd rather not see the Media board spammed with useless topics like

"selling my unique artwork only 800k!", with a bullsht art work, that took 20 minutes at the most...

The threads just end up being locked or ignored, and so clog up the Media Board, probably wasting Mod's time too...

Thanks if you bother to read this message...

You would rather them be filled with posts like this.. You would rather waste 10 mins to write that and all the other posts you make in these lame threads.. Yet opening them threads and simply ignoring them as noone can stop this forever would take a lot longer to waste the 10+ mins you spend worring about it.. If you ask me you choose to let it bother you.. Its not right but its your choice to get so upset over it.. Let the mods deal with it.. This thread is just as bad.. Its an opening for more spam.. This post is basicly saying come spam about what I said here please..

Piccasi was not liked [key word] he made his art and he made it well. You make what you make horribly. i doubt if theres anyone here who likes it, and since thats the case why keep going with them?[/i]