1.4 mill prize from the famous sig maker Jumister5889! LOOK

Jumister5889

Not bad, but i still like demoris's. Mam123: yours is kinda like just a random collection of pictures whereas Demoris has them blurred together, and like a big one in the front, small ones in the back and having a constant background, almost giving it perspective. Not tryin to be mean or anything, i just still like demoris's

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine? they are blended together very well i think. should i do somthing differently? could u give me pics, i could make a better one than demoris probly.

He said that specifically to Mam...did you read it at all? Its says Mam:...

mine? they are blended together very well i think. should i do somthing differently? could u give me pics, i could make a better one than demoris probly.

He said that specifically to Mam...did you read it at all? Its says Mam:...

i know, im not a moron :shock: i was simpley pointing it out.

You are using a modified phpBB theme at the moment.

I can re model my MSTrenches theme with an all new customised header and images for you if you want for about $20. (No runescape money i dont play)

http://phpbb.evilmerc.com/forum/index.php?s=MSTrenches

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Guest Chatmasta

You're ignoring Stoked. That's not cool man.

But I'll enter. And guys remember you're doing more than just a banner.

So the 10 x 10 things you want like

• [*:2s02iqyo] Lorem Ipsum...

??????

To be used like that? But you want it to be a gun or a bullet?

the bullet and web banner are no problemo if you like my work. (yes i did use an image from a video game, but i think it fits lol) Anything can be altered. color, images, placement, etc

East-Coast-Airsoft-Banner.gif

edit: forgot my usual 1px black border, but that can be added in a snap.

Over in about a week. Demoris youre winning. Thats the only one i can consider buying for now... Everyone else follow demoris's example. To tell the truth i was expecting something more outstanding for 1.4mill... no offense. I mean these are all great but i can makem too. I'm lookin for some 1.4 mill quality here. lol. sorry.