The quest to regain my green mask (latest drop- karils xbow)

the quest for a new green mask

PLEASE POST A REPLY - CHAT USUALLY ON ALSO

intro

last thursday night changed my runescape account/career for life id learn't to vitle things never trust so called friends however close they are to you and also that pixels is just pixels and runescape is a game not to be taken seriously as i did before. and i learn't this by my so called friend stealing/winning my green mask.

Story

it was thursday and i was training slayer as it was my goal to get 85 slayer. when bob (ill call my friend bob) tells me hes got 8.8m from a friend quiting so i asked him if he wanted to buy me karils for some of the mage assignments and i said ill stake you the cash instead of just giving it to me. so we did and i decided for a laugh id stake my green mask against him after i won the karils money i thought if id lose he'd give back because i could trust him. he won and gave back and then we had one more stake. i had lost the karils money back to him so i wanted it back. so he wanted to stake only 100k and i needed the 300k so i asked stake bigger and he said ill stake bigger if you stake mask again so i did and he 4 speced me again this time not giving back mask and pretty much stealing from his friend. *sigh* so many pixel huggers in this game nowadays don't trust anyone keep all rares banked and safe. i surpose he won it fairly but keeping it still was a cowardly act in my opinion and sad. proves you can't trust anyone.

so now im going to get it back one way and that is BARROWz yes im returning to my old friends who gave my most of my mask in the first place. i will be recording 50 runs at a time on my excel spreadsheet which i personally created to show my profits each 50 runs.

How i do barrows

i do barrows using poh and guthans and i only pray on dharok and karil and left over prayer on ahrim. if you want to find me ill be on world 99

barrowsyz2.png

i will post my excel spreadsheets when 50 runs is complete for you to see and i will also change kcs to see if that effects rewards.

donations:

i don't expect any donations but if you feel the urge =D id prefer something like monkfish,ppots,rune arrows etc rather than cash because i look foward to the challenge and want to earn it back

thanks to all these donations :) means alot

ownage90100monkskz1.jpg

item drops:

run 3:

karilxbow1jn5.jpg

~Kyle14710~

kyle14710-mc2helmet.png

good luck on it, hope you get mask back!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Quack

U

Ordinary

Tall

Elegant

Thinking

Human

Ice

Scream

on topic: ILL TRY TO HOLD THIS TOPIC UP

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.