Runescape getting more and more like real life

B_50_2

its really always been similar to real life (besides things like dragons and dagganoths and those types of things) its just been in the past of medieval era but it has been getting more modern latley like cmon those little creatures that are used as grenades :roll: hot air balloon :wink: these were not invented in the medieval era :wink: i think they should of stayed with medieval concept instead of bringing it more modern day :shame:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

no, i disagree, construction had been promised a long time ago, and just because its something in real life, doesn't mean runescape is becoming real life...same for hunter. Monkfish, well all the fish are real, don't tell me you've never heard for a lobster or swordfish...

2) Achievment capes, when you graduate in England you get one, it has a hood, and a colour for which thing you graduated in.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't think that happens, can anyone give me some proof, since i've never heard of it before.

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

2) Achievment capes, when you graduate in England you get one, it has a hood, and a colour for which thing you graduated in.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't think that happens, can anyone give me some proof, since i've never heard of it before.

All i thought they got are robes and one of those hats.

EDIT: This is the closest thing to proof i found,

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe retained a traditional university style ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ black academic gowns, mortar boards and hoods, with one colour linking all levels of academic achievement.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDistinctly modern colours were chosen for the hoods ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ a rich purple with an ivory satin lining ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ a combination of colours which both reflects and enhances the prestigious setting of the Cathedral.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅThe new robes will be worn by just a few Winchester graduates this year ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ however, the distinctive purple and ivory hoods will be seen in greater numbers in successive years.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Chris_2_8.png

I thought Real Life was becoming more like RS... :-k

ha...

ahahahaha

that's so funny, it should be framed <3:

you go out in the middle of the night and are caught trying to cut down a tree?

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

you look too hard. If there were no things even remotely related to real life then there wouldnt be anything in the game. Lobsters are in real life, sharks are in real life, armor is in real life, castles and houses are in real life. Every idea comes from somewhere.

There are aspects like magic that arent from real life, those are what give the game a twist and make it different from our real lives. If they were exactly alike then we'd be playing The Sims

We can pray..

Except in real life praying doesn't actually do anything :XD: .

As stated, this is a fairly pointless topic... the game is pretty much set in England in Medievil times, so the basis of the game is built on real life. Even things like Magic and mythical beasts that people are insisting aren't from real life, just come from fairytales etc - some of the things that we wish we had in real life we can live out on this game. (At least I wish I could perform magic :P )

xseismicx5dw8.png

Google it

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Well it does :)

Obviosuly there isn't a different colour for every subject - i think they're either school-related or degree-level related. It's rare that the whole gown is a different colour, usually there's just a sash/scarf type thing while the rest of the gown is the same for everyone (often plain black)

I've never seen anyone wear one with the 'hood' up like in RS. In fact, i've never noticed a hood at all, although i'm aware they exist on some gowns. I think they're more of an old-fashioned thing.

Incidentally, you're not just given one. You have to either buy or rent one for the graduation ceremony or you can't attend. Along with photographs and meals etc it's a pretty expensive day.

Proof? Well, you've only got my word for it, but i'm a Uni student and i helped supervise the graduation ceremony this summer.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Scammers are difently a real life thing

and almost all skills except for

Runecrafting

Slayer

Magic

there are mods to (cops)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

think about it. most everything in runescape relates to real life. Most MMORPGS use things that are\were used in actual reality at one point in time. The only thing that makes them unique and fun is how they use them and how they use them in the game to make them interesting and imaginative.

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

Comparing Runescape to real life? you've got no right to call other people nerds YOU might be... but im certainly not end of story

How can you say that?

Lmao irl.

Wanna see a rl picture? :roll:

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: