New Report abuse - with pictures - 12K Views!

jcfc

If you have the time to read, you have the time to post. I have the time for personal replies :D

Also, add me if you wish :D

I need someone to give me an idea of something that is thought to be against the rules, but isn't. If nobody can give me any at all, I will remove the suggestion.

I'd like to suggest a new way of report abuse. Nothing major, but helps.

Suggestion 1

report1cz6.png

That simple. It then leads you to this:

report2xn0.png

JAGeX will also put things in there that people think are against the rules, but aren't. If someone clicks this, the following will come up:

luringnotagainstxa8.png

Suggestion 2

OK, this one is pretty simple. This allows you to select what kind of abuse it was. There are two views, All and Category.

Here is all:

reportall2hu1.png

And here is category:

reportallrw7.png

This could help JAGeX put it in an order of importantness.

Suggestion 3

No pictures here. But...

When you report someone, JAGeX receives a snapshot of what happened 60 seconds ago. However, after you have reported them, they do something even worse in the next few seconds. You try to report them, and get ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâYou canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t report more than once in the last 60 secondsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.

How annoying is that?

To fix this problem, JAGeX needs to make it so not only do they get a last 60 seconds snapshot, but they record the next 60 seconds as well. This would increase the amount of bad players banned, and help JAGeX be tougher.

Suggestion 4

NEWEST IMPROVED

This is called chatbox locking. Basically, this is to help suggestion 1 be used. When you click the padlock, the scrollbar locks to the text, allowing you to right click and select report player. Confusing, isn't it? Well, I will show an animation soon enough.

This is what it looks like unlocked:

reportunlockedgi0.png

And locked:

reportlockedkb8.png

This is how it works, by attacking the scroll bar to the text.

finalanimationzj4.gif

Signatures

reportsigvj6.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4006216#4006216][img=http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3008/reportsigvj6.png][/url]

newscape450x35fa3.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3114/newscape450x35fa3.gif][/url]

Thanks to inferno_char for the signature, and putting me in the BISSS :D

Rate/Hate/Debate. Hope the pictures were good enough, lol.

PM me if you want. RSN is Jcfc, NOT Jfcf. I don't know why people call me that, but oh well.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i like it :) Finaly gives us a chance to properly report some1 \'

Woot first post :)

Lol, thanks.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Yay :D thanks all of you \:D/

Jcfc.jpeg

I guess many of you didn't know but p-mods do allready have the right-click and report option to help with there moderating.

As for the "report other" feature, i think this could be misused by people reporting for things that are not againts jagex rules. For example: "He/she stole my hill giant" :roll: Or somthing dumb along those lines :lol:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Yay! I'm gonna get to work on some sigs.

Jcfc.jpeg

Put a signature up :thumbsup:

Jcfc.jpeg

I suport! I love to report macros, lol. And account sellers.

Who doesn't? Lol.

Jcfc.jpeg

I also suggest that you be able to write a small report to JAGeX regarding the situation. This would also help JAGeX sort out genuine reports and fake reports. Of course, the snapshot should be taken 60 seconds prior to the click of the "Report Abuse" Icon, not after you finish writing your report...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~