New Report abuse - with pictures - 12K Views!

jcfc

Thanks guys. And to the person who said it, atm it only sends 60 seconds before it was sent.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea, especially the chatbox locking and the rightclick report, it's stupid when you can't report somebody because they have a name like 0OOO000O O0 0O0O or you happen to be in world 2 Falador and their name disappears from the visible chatbox within 10 seconds.

Chatbox locking is useful for trading as well, same reasons.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Off-topic:

Also, did anybody just notice that "Logging in multiple accounts/characters" is not listed in report abuse window?

I just checked on that. It is still there, and falls under "Rule 8: Multiple Logging In", so report under that, rune2ology. :)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have a backup of this thread? :S

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Does anyone have a backup of this thread? :S

Sadly, I don't think so... And the Google Cache is a pain to even get near... Sorry.

We'll just have to resume from where we are. Good luck to all of us who support.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

But there's nothing to support now :(

Jcfc.jpeg

But there's nothing to support now :(

Funny... I see 20 previous pages, as well as your opening post. So yes, there is something to support here!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Oh, support. By a mile. :thumbsup: The right-click option and post-report snapshot especially. I totally agree with the frustration of needing to report within a minute of the last one. It's not always just for one person either... it can happen that two totally different people warrant reporting. And you are reduced to counting exactly 60 seconds to get the next snapshot to cover immediately after the last one.

The scroll lock sounds good, though it could have drawbacks. Also, forgive me if this has been addressed already somewhere in the middle of the thread, but in the context of reporting abuse, what is the scroll lock really for...? Still, it would doubtless be useful one way or another.

On a vaguely related note, I think they should pay more attention to F2P's reports too. I can see why they prioritise members (...well, sort of), but when it comes to trust, have you seen the early archived articles in the RS Knowledge Base? ;) Look at the ones called "cheating scum blocked" and "more cheating scum blocked", and look how many of the number are members. It's not more than half, unsurprisingly, but it's still disturbingly high for a... group, for want of a better word... that Jagex prizes so highly. :|

Basically, I return to my initial statement: I totally support it.

Jaxomancer.png

My best skill level, and the one I have highest hopes for.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The bank space may have been won, but the battle is not over yet...

reportsigvj6.png

Seriously, this really should be put into the game. It's that good an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any extra comments, so simply:

I support. :thumbsup:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome idea, give it to jagex now!!!!!!!!

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

• 1 month later...