New Report abuse - with pictures - 12K Views!

jcfc

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here it is again:

picture19xq2.png

And to whatever mod deleted my post earlier, I have contacted Jagex and they state that it is NOT confidential material. I don't see why it was deleted in the first place. :-s

Player Moderators already have it. If it hasn't been posted already that is.

I said pretty early when I made this post, but a mod asked me to remove it.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would you be able to right click a name on the chat box of someone who scammed you while trading also? because many item scammers will not talk while scamming...and it would also be very usefull to have a report abuse option after they send a request to trade.

other than that great! i really want this to happen. =D>

helbovie.png

LOVE the idea, well thought out, perfect. Nothing else can be said. Awesome idea 100% Support! \'

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

It would be awesome if actions during a trade is told in the chat box.

EDIT: Instead of just trade actions, why not everything else such as how much damage you did to a enemies and how much damage you received and much more.

(Person 1) put up rune scimitar.

(Person 2) put up 25,000 gold pieces.

(Person 1) removed rune scimitar from trade.

(Person 1) accepted the trade.

(Person 2) accepted the trade.

Trade confirmation now open.

(Person 2) confirmed trade.

(Person 1) confirmed trade.

Trade completed, (Person 1) gave nothing, (Person 2) gave 25,000 gold pieces.

Sorry, I couldn't think of something better so I went with the classic trading scam. I hope everybody thinks this is a good idea.

Also, did anybody just notice that "Logging in multiple accounts/characters" is not listed in report abuse window?

rune+ology.png

Thanks all :)

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Jcfc.jpeg

When you report someone, JAGeX receives a snapshot of what happened 60 seconds ago. However, after you have reported them, they do something even worse in the next few seconds. You try to report them, and get ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâYou canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t report more than once in the last 60 secondsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.

How annoying is that?

To fix this problem, JAGeX needs to make it so not only do they get a last 60 seconds snapshot, but they record the next 60 seconds as well. This would increase the amount of bad players banned, and help JAGeX be tougher.

If this hasn't already been brought up Jagex already does receive 60 seconds before and after you report someone.

Interesting idea. I am not sure that normal players will be give that power to right-click report, but another group has and I will not mention their name. That report abuse screen also looks rather interesting and will all of those extra options, it will certainly prevent a lot of mistaken reports.

Happy New Year's everyone! :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png