New Report abuse - with pictures - 12K Views!

jcfc

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion 1. - yes

Suggestion 2. - I think it would increase the time spent reviewing each case but also reducing the amount of incorrect bans.

Suggrstion 3. - If someone breaks another rule just wait 60 seconds and report him again? I understand that if the player breaks another rule only a few seconds after you reported him it can be difficult to report him so maybe 15 seconds instead of 60

Suggestion 4. - Yes, easy for jagex and helps to identify scams, spam, etc on crowded worlds

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

I support. I thought the other day when I was trying to report a bot, why doesn't Jagex do this. It would help me report those bots with the weird names like (I've just hit random keys to make this name up) Wzxpjhkdnv2. I like the chatbox lock too. That's very handy in the crowded market worlds to catch scammers. I was hoping someone could suggest this. I would, but I have absolutely no Photoshopping type skills whatsoever. That and your's is way more thought out than mine. Good job!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

I support...Uh forgot what else I was going to say :wall: . Good Idea though!!!

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work hard for it... Now quiet, the lottery numbers are about to come on." - Homer Simpson

Quest Cape, 73 wc, 57 rc, 73 def, 89 cb, 68 agil ;)

If you have the time to read, you have the time to post. I have the time for personal replies :D

Also, add me if you wish :D

I need someone to give me an idea of something that is thought to be against the rules, but isn't. If nobody can give me any at all, I will remove the suggestion.

I'd like to suggest a new way of report abuse. Nothing major, but helps.

Suggestion 1

report1cz6.png

That simple. It then leads you to this:

report2xn0.png

JAGeX will also put things in there that people think are against the rules, but aren't. If someone clicks this, the following will come up:

luringnotagainstxa8.png

Suggestion 2

OK, this one is pretty simple. This allows you to select what kind of abuse it was. There are two views, All and Category.

Here is all:

reportall2hu1.png

And here is category:

reportallrw7.png

This could help JAGeX put it in an order of importantness.

Suggestion 3

No pictures here. But...

When you report someone, JAGeX receives a snapshot of what happened 60 seconds ago. However, after you have reported them, they do something even worse in the next few seconds. You try to report them, and get ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâYou canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t report more than once in the last 60 secondsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢.

How annoying is that?

To fix this problem, JAGeX needs to make it so not only do they get a last 60 seconds snapshot, but they record the next 60 seconds as well. This would increase the amount of bad players banned, and help JAGeX be tougher.

Suggestion 4

NEWEST IMPROVED

This is called chatbox locking. Basically, this is to help suggestion 1 be used. When you click the padlock, the scrollbar locks to the text, allowing you to right click and select report player. Confusing, isn't it? Well, I will show an animation soon enough.

This is what it looks like unlocked:

reportunlockedgi0.png

And locked:

reportlockedkb8.png

This is how it works, by attacking the scroll bar to the text.

finalanimationzj4.gif

Signatures

reportsigvj6.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4006216#4006216][img=http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3008/reportsigvj6.png][/url]

newscape450x35fa3.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3114/newscape450x35fa3.gif][/url]

Thanks to inferno_char for the signature, and putting me in the BISSS :D

Rate/Hate/Debate. Hope the pictures were good enough, lol.

PM me if you want. RSN is Jcfc, NOT Jfcf. I don't know why people call me that, but oh well.

This would confuse people though.

siggd7.jpg

First of all, Jim, thanks for quoting the whole thing. -.-

Secondly, elaborate for me.

@Frog, okay...

@Cheesey, hope you remember, thanks.

@spirit, thanks

@eddie, I will consider that.

@unkn0wn, thanks for clearing that up.

If I didn't reply, sorry, thanks!

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

i hope you guys no that there are ppl looking at abuse reports and they decide all of this...... its so much easier for us.

I do like the idea of the "Report (Player Name)"

that would make reporting alot easier.

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

wow sooo much easier with all the spammers whos names basically are 7 random numbers in a row

quoted from gibsocam:

i think they will keep coming up with skills until they get to sleeping skill or something. (you can now use a rune pillow!)

Thanks guys. :D

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

DEATH TO THE MACRO SCUM!!! :twisted:

I'll take that as a support :P

Jcfc.jpeg

Jcfc.jpeg

I made a suggestion on rs forums, where when you roll your cursor over the rule in the report abuse panel, it comes up with what that rule actually involves. For instance not a lot of people know that spamming is against rule 1. or that asking for a bf/gf is also against rule 1. Unfortunately not many people commented and it died.

I like your suugestions too. But i doubt J Staff look here :x Maybe you should post on Rs forums, and get people on here to keep it alive for ya.

I hope Jagex put's these in. I will certainly help in reporting/banning those people that destroy Rs.

Good work.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

I made a suggestion on rs forums, where when you roll your cursor over the rule in the report abuse panel, it comes up with what that rule actually involves. For instance not a lot of people know that spamming is against rule 1. or that asking for a bf/gf is also against rule 1. Unfortunately not many people commented and it died.

I like your suugestions too. But i doubt J Staff look here :x Maybe you should post on Rs forums, and get people on here to keep it alive for ya.

I hope Jagex put's these in. I will certainly help in reporting/banning those people that destroy Rs.

Good work.

Thats a very, very good idea, but I think it may interfere. Can you think of another way to see what it involves rather than rolling over it?

Jcfc.jpeg

someone probably mentioned this but...

in your suggestion 1, it sais something like "Luring is not concidered as item scamming".

Actually, nowaday's it is :-w

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Good work.

Thats a very, very good idea, but I think it may interfere. Can you think of another way to see what it involves rather than rolling over it?

Umm...

Maybe there's a box next to the rule and you click it, and it says in the chat box (like when you speak to an NPC)?

I don't have much else sorry.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
someone probably mentioned this but...

in your suggestion 1, it sais something like "Luring is not concidered as item scamming".

Actually, nowaday's it is :-w

Yup, someone already mentioned :P But I dont have the .xcf of it, so I can't edit -.- I'll just write a note underneath.

Jcfc.jpeg

Support `ere. Now I properly report racists and scammers..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.