New Report abuse - with pictures - 12K Views!

jcfc

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome.. I dunno if I already said this before.. But I support!

But the only problem is, luring is against the rules now. So maybe you should change the image?

*Scratches head* Another example please? :shock:

To everyone else, thanks. Ok stone. Oh, and Voldmort, explain a bit more on "unnecessary"?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Thanks everyone!

Union, which end is the problem? Mine or yours?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Thanks everyone!

Union, which end is the problem? Mine or yours?

I bet you he's on an IP blacklist at the image host's end. That kind of thing is usually the case. :(

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

SUPPORT! I see so many account sellers in "Noob City"- sorry, Lumbridge, that I can't keep up with them. I report those that I consider to be really serious, but there are so many that just scroll by. What about if they were to abolish the 60 second waiting time, as well? (That would make it easier for genuine people to report multiple incidents.)

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

What about if they were to abolish the 60 second waiting time, as well? (That would make it easier for genuine people to report multiple incidents.)

Not a safe idea. I would support cutting the time in half, but doing away with it all together would likely cause server crashes at Jagex's end. Especially with how their snapshot system works. :(

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

What about if they were to abolish the 60 second waiting time, as well? (That would make it easier for genuine people to report multiple incidents.)

Not a safe idea. I would support cutting the time in half, but doing away with it all together would likely cause server crashes at Jagex's end. Especially with how their snapshot system works. :(

~Mr. Devnull

Agreed. Thanks lol.

Jcfc.jpeg

Please note that I need a new example of someone thinking something is illegal but it is not. If someone gives me the idea, I'll place it in a picture and credit you.

Jcfc.jpeg

Bump (sorry, its on second page)

Jcfc.jpeg

Good Job. The Right click makes it a little bit too easy to report. But it is a pain when someone has a username like Joe--f j kedd ke j. Maybe there could be something like that but if you do you have harsher penalties if you don't tell the truth. Today me and my friends were reporting yew autoers and it got to be a pain cause you had to wait 60 seconds.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Good Job. The Right click makes it a little bit too easy to report. But it is a pain when someone has a username like Joe--f j kedd ke j. Maybe there could be something like that but if you do you have harsher penalties if you don't tell the truth. Today me and my friends were reporting yew autoers and it got to be a pain cause you had to wait 60 seconds.

So, are you in support? :-s

And BTW, the right-click option would actually balance out the whole problem with oddly-typed names. As would, as you found out, cutting down the limit time between reports.

~Mr. Devnull

So, are you in support? :-s

And BTW, the right-click option would actually balance out the whole problem with oddly-typed names. As would, as you found out, cutting down the limit time between reports.

~Mr. Devnull

Will you STOP saying what I was gonna say? JK, lol, feel free :D

I think it is a support.

Jcfc.jpeg

Will you STOP saying what I was gonna say?

Well, either I read minds without knowing it, or we just think on the same wavelength. :P

~Mr. Devnull

Will you STOP saying what I was gonna say?

Well, either I read minds without knowing it, or we just think on the same wavelength. :P

~Mr. Devnull

I was thinking the same thing! Or was I...

Daily bump.

Jcfc.jpeg

3-day-bump.

Jcfc.jpeg

Good idea I support :D

Jcfc.jpeg

One of the few GOOD suggestions on this forum, lol

Lol, there are actually quite a few, eg the bank and the clan support system.

Jcfc.jpeg

I think it would be in the interests of everyone for jagex to use this, it gives there customer support team more information, and the chatbox lock would probably help them alot if players used it, and it would help rid RS of rulebreakers.... awesome :thumbsup:

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Jcfc.jpeg