~Random Records~

crazy_mimic

Not the best idea but....

After a lot of huntings, I have experienced more than once an annoying event : You're sent by a "Random event" to a mysterious place, and your traps are rotting while you're trying to slove the mission you've been given as fast as possible, to come back before your traps disappear...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who had experienced that...

But if it already happens, why not to make a bit fun of it ? :lol:

I think we should have a clock running in some corner of your screen, counts the seconds you're there.

You'll have 2 'titles' in that corner:

-Your last record is... [Exemple] 23.47 seconds

-Seconds you're doing the mission... [Exemple] 11.72

After completing the mission if you didn't break your record you'll have a messege says how much seconds it took you [Not a messege you'll have to click "Continue" , a messege in the public chat, as you get when you exmine something]

Otherwise --> "Congratulations! You've just broke your record! Your new record is 22.87 seconds!"

Any comments? \' :thumbsup:

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

THANKS PEOPLE :lol:

Btw the first one to find this thread a title gets a cookie :)

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

To prevent Random Eventing away while hunting I do things not to appear to be an autoer. I talk to people, dont bury bones, etc. I've been telly'ed away only to lose my traps.

If your traps fall over you hav, I think, 2 mins to pick em up before they dissappear. This can be quite annoying, so I think Jagex will have an update in the near future which will prevent them from dissappearing in the futute, hopefully.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

But even with no connect to Hunting 8-)

It would make Random Events a bit more interesting =P~

well, it'd be cool, granted. Of course do u know how much space it'd need to have the random event records of every player? Well, there are 5 or so that u could keep track of...Pinball, Drill Demon, Maze, Prison Pete and Evil Bob's island. 5 x let's say 1.5M is 7.5M records...that'd be quite difficult also to install a clock in the games.