New prayer idea!

TMLMatus

Well, the point of burying bones is that it respectfully lays the remains of your foes to rest, thus Saradomin likes you more. So yeah, you should be able to bury "demon ashes" but without needing any pots or anything. Because you'd think Saradomin would like you for vanquishing a demon of Zamorak. Wood ashes would still just be called "ashes" and be unburyable.

You should also be able to bury the remains of things that don't have bones, like scorps and spiders. They should drop exoskeleton or something.

And if demons turn to ashes, they need a way better death animation. They should burst into flames! Or crumble to dust! Or something better than falling over and vanishing. And skeletons should fall apart! Not fall forward. Oh well.

i agree strongly ::'

• 2 weeks later...
no actually afte rpeoep lhave been burned they put their ashes( demon ashes ) in a wase( pot) and bury it in the ground ( prewyer xp ) thats how i got the idea.

How about you spend some time on typing correctly, your posts are so hard to read with all those spellings errors <.<

maxsig28nv.gif

If a demon dies, the idea is that it disinergrates, you can get prayer exp from something tat's just a bunch of soot can you? Besides, they are unholy, so you wouldn't get exp from something like that.

or why can't they just make ashes scatterable, takes a few seconds and your player throws the ashes into the air, could give small exp same as normal bones, but would be good alternative to bones, maybe give us big ashes as well?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I have to say I haven't seen TML Matus in a while.

This is also a two year old topic.

You also didn't contribute much to the topic.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• 8 months later...

First of all, this is a pretty good idea, although not that much thought was put into it.

Second of all, it's not the fastest process to collect bones, and they barely give and xp anyways! Ashes are super-easy to find, just burn logs and wait 30 seconds. Pots can be either made or bought from the general store for One Ginormous JeePee! This might make firemaking a little too easy, unless it gives... like 1xp per pot-o-burnt flesh.

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png