my joke - if you read you must reply with a better one

bantam222

Proudly showing off his new apartment to some friends late one night, a drunk leads his way to his bedroom where there's a big brass gong.

"Whats with the gong?" one of the friends asks.

"That's no gong," the drunk replies. "Its a talking clock."

"How does it work?" the friend asks.

"Watch," the drunk says. He picks up a hammer, pounds the gong as loudly as he can and steps back.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screams, "You asshole, it's 10 past four in the morning!"

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

Proudly showing off his new apartment to some friends late one night, a drunk leads his way to his bedroom where there's a big brass gong.

"Whats with the gong?" one of the friends asks.

"That's no gong," the drunk replies. "Its a talking clock."

"How does it work?" the friend asks.

"Watch," the drunk says. He picks up a hammer, pounds the gong as loudly as he can and steps back.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screams, "You asshole, it's 10 past four in the morning!"

Lol, thats a gd one :lol:

I can't realy think of a joke so this will have to do:

One day long ago. There was a king who gathered all the people of the land. He said if anyone could swim across the lake (with crocodiles) would have their choice of : a castle, money, or his daughters hand in marriage.

One man jumped up and yelled "I can do it!" He tried and failed. Another man said "I can do better than that." So he jumped in and didn't make it either. Next the crowd heard a splash. A man swam all the way across the lake. The king asked him "Which one would you like? A castle, money, or my daughters' hand in marriage." The man replied "I want the idiot that pushed me in!"

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

A pregnant lady got shot into tummy, but she didn't die.

Well, she got 3 children, 2 girls, 1 boy.

She didn't tell that she had got shot when she was waiting for them, but then one day, many many years laters one of the girls came to mom and said:

"Mom, i was pee'ing, and a bullet came out of my you-know-where!"

Mom was like :shock: and told the daugher what happened when she was pregnant, and told her NOT to tell her sister and brother about it, so they wouldnt shock.

well, again a girl came to mom and said:

"Mom, i was pee'ing, and a bullet came out of my you-know-where!"

Mom was like :shock: and told the daugher what happened when she was pregnant, and told her NOT to tell her sister and brother about it, so they wouldnt shock.

Well, then eventually a son came to mom and started with "mom, when i was..." but mom interrupted him and said "when you were pee'ing, a bullet came from you-know-where?"

Son was like :? and said "no... When i was doing-boys-things i accidentally shot our dog!"

Ha ha, how stupid one :?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.