Dance Dance Revolution!

Description: Its the first ever dancing party! me and my friend are stunned at the amount of bad runescape vids that there are on you-tube. so we figured we should add to the collection! now we could just tape ourself dancing or....we could have as many people as we can! we feel that the barrow brother Ahrim the Blighted seemed kinda sad...so we all are going to dance for him! All you have to do is show up and dance your heart out. you can jig, be a zombie, as long as you dance .Ahrim's tomb is the center most one and the map can be found on tip it http://tip.it/runescape/?page=barrows_guide.htm#brothers. if you want to record the event ill be happy to watch it later and we cant forget to post it on you-tube!

[EDIT] The barrows are dangerous so dont bring anything you dont wanna lose. you dont have to bring anything to ware if you want but you can if you like. having said that its not my fault if you lose anything

What To Bring: a spade and something cool to ware as it will be filmed

Date: December 3rd (sorry that its such short notice but if the turnout is good, there will be more warning next time)

Time: (3pm EST) (2pm US/Central) (1pm US/Mountain)

World: 99 (sorry f2p'ers next time you'll be able too come)

RSN: coolguy98741

Contact info: you can pm coolguy98741 or llcoolguy972 if you have any questions as we are running the event

just an fyi, the way your post sounds makes it seem like you want people to come to this dangerous place with good items on, which presents the danger of them being killed and loosing said items. if i were you, id change the post so it doesnt seem to imply that.

that said, i would join you guys, but A. i dont own anything flashy or good looking and B. barrows is way too dangerous for one such as me to hang out in. now... if you were to host this in somewhere like... say... the partyhall in seers village (honestly, what is that building for if no one uses it for parties and such?) then id be more than happy to look around for something interesting to wear to it.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Wow. Just wow. I'm all for DDR *points to name* but I'm just not up for fake dancing in a virtual game. And in Ahrim's tomb? Nuh uh. I'll probably be at the mall tomorrow around 3pm playing DDR anyway. :D

True, it's just not convinient for something that doesn't even involve a drop party.