WTH??? bug in high scores!

Celebi

i think, that if you just click, you get the high of that person, but on the same second, he is dissapeared from the highscore :roll:

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

When it is a single message saying "Not Ranked" this usually means that that person dosen't exist. Seperate "Not Ranked' messages on all of them just mean the person you have looked up is a noob with no skills in the highscores :wink:

No no no im not a newb i know that everyone is not in highscores. but usually i get a message: " -name- doesn't feature in high scores... "

I repeated it so its not like this:

i think, that if you just click, you get the high of that person, but on the same second, he is dissapeared from the highscore

And of course, its not my account lol...

But how is possible that the guy has all " no ranked " ?

He is not supposed to be in high scores at all! :o

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

I think he had very, very low rankings in stats.

Then when he was beaten in the rank (probably 1,000,000), he got booted from high scores.

His character exists, otherwise it would say "Player X does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million (for any skill) and have a minimum skill level of 30."

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

This happened to my friend, it is a glitch. When you are not in the top 1 million on anything it is supposed 2 say that they are not in hi scores. My friend messaged jagex about it and they said it was a glitch in the database and they fixed it.

elvargmontagekc1.th.png

^ What is this? Click to find out! ^

http://roflcoptergames.goforumgo.com

most likely possibilities:

1)hope ur not being stupid and its just a lvl 3(guess not form what u said)

2)rs high scores arent perfect, seen plenty of bugs such as high cb stats but unranked hp stat-fixed soon after however

3)its been banned

4)typed wrong

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

want a pie is right.

Its when somebody USED to have a skill on the highscores, but now they went below 1 million people on the high scores. lets say somebody has 35 rune crafting, and like 100 xp more than the the last guy, somebody passes him, and that he is like 1,000,001 in runecrafting, now it shows that...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png