whats another online game people play?

tzarrweropn

i am getting very very bored with runescape and i am trying to find another game that is entertaining. anyone have any ideas? i am looking for a game that does not cost any money, nondownloadable and semi decent graphics and can satisfy me unitl christmas (getting diablo 2 and warcraft3:reign of chaos) so if you have an idea i would love for you to post about it

thanks

Wow that game DOES sound almost exactly the same as RS lol.

If you want just an engaging single-player RPG like Diablo, I'd suggest either Dungeon Siege (1 or 2, but 2 is better single-player), or Sacred. Both have tons of items and enemies and quests, I've played them both a pretty good amount, I personally like DS better, but they're both good and neither is particularly expensive.

Oops, I didn't see the "free" part. Umm, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Ragnarok Online

EDIT: Oh sorry... RO isn't a "RS-Like Game." Just making myself clear.

Its much better.

much.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

i am getting very very bored with runescape and i am trying to find another game like runescape

You want the swords recolored or something? Go do something else.

I agree. I find it silly how someone is getting bored of a game, yet they want to play a game like it.

Hobo wars!

hobo wars.com (take out the space, it's censored)

oh god...that's not the same as Runescape {I used to adverstise it legally, but my post was removed.} It's not newbie welcoming unless you join in a pretty good gang.

Not all private servers in RO are decent. You should take a look at their forums and rates before you waste your time installing the wrong client.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

AW is a good game the only problem is that 3/4 of them are russians. Im not racist but they dont like americans ect. and they are a bit biased on the way game is run

I'd say you're slightly off. The russians in AW are extremely discriminating against all foreigners, the mods hated me just based on my IP even though I can speak russian.

I quit the game ages ago when a mod locked me in jail for 30 mins for *no* apparent reason (just because I was training in the same place and taking some of the XP) and I got fed up. Well; I only played for a total of maybe 5 hours over a span of a week so no big deal.

Hobo wars!

hobo wars.com (take out the space, it's censored)

oh god...that's not the same as Runescape {I used to adverstise it legally, but my post was removed.} It's not newbie welcoming unless you join in a pretty good gang.

Not all private servers in RO are decent. You should take a look at their forums and rates before you waste your time installing the wrong client.

1000/1000/1000 Boom!

You trans in a second! :lol:

I play on a 3/3/3 server though. Pretty decent rates and its updated often. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

thanks to everyone who posted a game or something i will look into it

and to those of you who are asking questions babout why i am ooking for a game like runescape...its beacuse ruenscape is a good game and i like it but i am bored so i am trying to find a game like it that can satisfy me until chrostmas so dont f-ing spam i hate you ppl that spam!!!! :evil:

i tried this one game eternal lands for a bit it wasnt too bad, just a little complicating...

http://www.eternal-lands.com

The graphics are quite... OpenGL library, if you know the term. Some of the screenshots do look nice though, but overall it has a bit of a sloppy feeling to it. Can't judge it before trying it, so I'll put it on my download list and try it later.

well... u changed the name of your topic to online games sooo club penguin clubpenguin.com I love this game :) but there an f2p and p2p sadly f2p doesnt do anything..

Event Organizer/planner and moderator of the Darkness Dragons, a new clan, in dire need of members to join go to website or click here http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragonphoen ... /index.php?

KSAWoodcuttingShopWorker-1.gif