Another Merchanting Guide, this time with glory

suyihai0

I am writing this guide because this is wat I now do, merchant glories!!! It is more than teaching you how to buy low, sell high that stuff, merchanting glories is more than that. Glories can be very profitable if u know how to OVERLAP profits.

Requirements:

MUST have to complete Heroes quest (you need to recharge your glory often)

The requirements of Heroes quest

At least 250k (you can even do this at 40k-50k but once you reach 250k u will be earning millions very fast)

How to merchant glories effectively:

the general step is to buy uncharged glories, then sell at higher price after charging them. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s like buying bars, smith, sell but with no exp.

First start at falador park market, stand here:

merchantspotsb2.png

Now shout "Buying all UNCHARGED glories!" When pal come to sell the glories, buy at most 50k ea. most will accept the price as I had seen people buying at 40k ea.

After u spent all your money on glories, now it's time to charge them. Walk or use a games necklace to Heroes guild and use the fountain of heroes in the basement.

Now you should have the same number of CHARGED glories, now its time to sell them!! There are 4 spots to sell them:

1. back to falador park market

2. Seers bank market (Best bank, you can overlap profits rather quickly)

3. Catherby farming patch or bank (I prefer this as it gives me something to do while farming)

4. Varrok west bank

if you get tired from merchanting but still have a number of glories on hand, POST ON FORUMS!!!! That way others can still know that you are selling glories. Sell them for at least 60k, some will only pay 55k but most people will accept 60k.

The good thing about glories is that the price is rather stable, although it depends on the price of dragonstones and half keys; it stays calm most of the time. So you will never get a situation when the price drops like jumping from a tower.

What to do with the profit:

The reason I recommend to have at least 250k is that u can buy 5 glories at a time. If you sell at 60k, u will get 50 k profits. That is enough cash to buy another glory! If you have 500k, u will get 100 k profits which are enough for extra 2 glories! If you have the perseverance to stay awake for a whole day, (lol) u can earn at least 1 million just in a day!! (But please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really stay awake for a day or u might hallucinate and get scammed)

What do I mean by overlapping profits:

If you have enough cash to buy aver 20 glories, it can be very boring to sell them. Rather than exchanging them for coins, why donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t we just use glories as cash!!??? For example u would like to buy a d med, u want to buy them at 400k but people sell them at 450k. You bought 8 glories at 400k, and charged them. Now u has 8 charged glories worth 480k. When you see someone selling a d med, offer your 8 glories. The seller will think u have offers 480k but actually only used 400k!!! Nice huh?

Higher level of overlapping profits:

I know people will wish that your buyers pay in cash rather than items, but to me, items is better. For example I once made a deal which the buyer offered a warrior ring for my glories. I accepted it, and went to falador park market. Then, a buyer of the warrior ring offered cash which is already enough to include the profits, and a berzerker helm. After selling the berzerker helm, my wealth DOUBLED!! It was one of the best trades I've ever done.

Important!!!!

While doing overlapping profits you MUST have a price guide and a calculator on hand to calculate the price. If not, this is when the boring schoolwork of maths comes on handy! Calculate quickly, but donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t rush yourself or you will miscalculate and make less profits.

That concludes my guide and good luck on all your merchanting!!!!

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

Thanks for the feedback just copied it to word and did a spelling and grammar check.

1 more thing im not a very rich man so this is wat works best for me.

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

nice guide might try it some day :thumbsup:

could be better but hey nothings perfect

good luck writing future guides

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard