is there an official PC world?

smartme

I'm an old-timer you could say from back in Dec2001 and I've always been used to combat training by killing things. I play on holiday breaks when I'm bored and one happens to be coming up

Until recently, I've been planted at the bandits camp killing them. however, I've been convinced by numerous posts that Pest Control is better

I've been to PC once when it first came out. I assume is relatively unchanged. i hear it's actually grown much more popular

My question: is there like a world dedicated to PC like 99 (if i remember correctly) is to law rcing?

Also, just to double check - if I die in PC I won't loose anything, right?

When PC first came out there were offical worlds. But eventually, they became clogged with low-leveled players who slowed games down too much for high-levels' tastes.

So high-levels formed clans (the most notable one being "affliction") whose sole purpose was to grind out PC games quickly. These clans change worlds constantly, keeping their worlds as secret as possible to discourage party-crashers.

The "official" worlds now are fairly slow for high-level players. What's your combat level? That's the big factor...

And yes, you keep everything if you die during PC. You don't even leave your current game. You are just teleported back to where you started and you can immediately rejoin the fight.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

Affliction leeches off other pest control clans like 9/10 of the other clans out there. ZPS is the prime world setting clan, it requires 120+. They control roughly 80% of high level players, meaning.. you guessed it. They set the worlds.