$ ~ ~ Easy F2P cash ~ ~ $ [Pics Added]

lord_4ever0

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a useful guide in that you list price ranges for selling and buying, but some of the things that you mentioned do get very tedious, whereas some people just train a skill, then sell what they did, like selling logs, or ores.

B

U

M

P

-icyhalberd

It's a useful guide in that you list price ranges for selling and buying, but some of the things that you mentioned do get very tedious, whereas some people just train a skill, then sell what they did, like selling logs, or ores.

-icyhalberd

I don't get wahty you mean

www.utus[LikelyScam] cool game !

I mean that when people train skills, they aren't doing it to get money, not for the moment anyway, but then they might have massive amounts of "stuff" that they could probably sell for a decent amount of cash. I think just skilling, then selling the by-products is a much better way to earn cash if you want to have a high total level. Merchanting is tedious in that its very boring when you are sitting in a bank trying to sell your goods.

that's all

-icyhalberd

by the way, have another free bump

A pretty good guide, but just a few suggestions. For combat money-making, you should add minotaurs if they want to train their combat stats while having a stead income of cash. I usually average 1k arrows per load on my pure (has 1 defence) and it's a great training spot to use with not much of a crowd. Also, air running is extremely profitable in f2p worlds. It takes a little bit to run back and forth but it pays off majorly due to the fact that the runner is paid 2k per load of rune essence :wink: . Just trying to help broaden your guide a bit. :D

Other then that, very good guide. I'm probably going to use the eye of newt method to make a couple 100k on my pure. :thumbsup: =D>

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif