Any Embarassing Christmas Stories?

greenslime89

Any one got any stories from Christmas from when they were young and did something stupid and always gets cast up every Christmas making you cringe?

When I was about eight, my mum asked me to make a list to santa. I dutifully browsed throught the Argos and Index catalogues and came up with a list, item numbers and price included. So that was four sides of A4 paper used for a list to santa.

"That's a bit much to carry in his sleigh, dear"

So I whipped out my pencil and drew a few lines so that half the paper was divided up.

"What's that?"

So I pointed at each section: "this year, next year, next next year..."

Wasn't that clever? \'

So any interesting stories?

i went to legoland for xmas shopping when i was like three. i wanted everything, mum said no. i kicked down one of the lego towers :XD:

Nice one.

Anyway mine would be reading this thread. No wait. That would be the best.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Lego's are teh pwn. I'm kinda' sad about discovering them so late in my childhood...I didn't really have many of them until I was like 10...By the time I was 12 it was time to put the toys away. :P I had a pirate ship set and a submarine set that I used to combine together and make, like...Underwater...Pirate...Things. :D

I don't have many weird memories...One Christmas I was sick and I got everything I wanted and just DIDN'T CARE when I opened them. :lol: I opened everything and went to bed, the next morning I felt better and then I was excited. It was like opening them twice. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I can't think of any. :( I usually calm down for Christmas, therefore, I do nothing wild... or crazy... or embarrassing. :P

Me too. I usually have a fairly short list of things I want for Christmas so I have a general idea of what I'm getting. When I was young I'd get really excited on Christmas Eve + Christmas but now I keep myself calm. I don't really see the point in getting so excited anymore. Also, my parents might think I'm on drugs if I become a spaz all of a sudden (I'm usually calm/quiet when I'm around them).

On topic...

I don't remember any embarassing moments I've had.. And no, I'm not going to ask my parents if they remember any. :P

I can't think of any. :( I usually calm down for Christmas, therefore, I do nothing wild... or crazy... or embarrassing. :P

Me too. I usually have a fairly short list of things I want for Christmas so I have a general idea of what I'm getting. When I was young I'd get really excited on Christmas Eve + Christmas but now I keep myself calm. I don't really see the point in getting so excited anymore. Also, my parents might think I'm on drugs if I become a spaz all of a sudden (I'm usually calm/quiet when I'm around them).

On topic...

I don't remember any embarassing moments I've had.. And no, I'm not going to ask my parents if they remember any. :P

awww.... why not??

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I fell on my chrismas tree one year ::'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got no story from IRL, but in Rs, a TREE!! killed me during loading sequence :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!