Real life money and RS money

SwreeTak

The differences are many between real life money and RS money. The difference this thread going to be about is the one that real life money is much more worth. For example a bucket with milk in runescape costs about 3 coins, but in real world 1 dl of it costs about 9 coins (In sweden, I don't know about other prizes in other countrys).

So what you think about this? Should RS be better if 1 gp was equal to... let's say a bronze medium helmet? Or is it good as it is today?

Please motivate!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

if you do that,may I ask you something?

How much would full dragon be?What about blue party hat and all those rares?

I think the rates for coins during the Medieval Ages are different from the Modern Ages.So,you would need to study almost every single item back...

Burn+777.png

1 gp couldnt be worth a bronze med head, think of all the things that would then be worth nothing. But the diferences arent that great, gp sufferes from inflation and in many other respects acts the same way real life money does, the values are the only major difference I can see.

Then stuff like gold bars would be different each bar since it depends on the weight and stuff :ohnoes:

I like the way it is. When it would become more realistic...

Well, Everything will become more expensive. But money-making will be better?

Don't know about it :?

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

The differences are many between real life money and RS money. The difference this thread going to be about is the one that real life money is much more worth. For example a bucket with milk in runescape costs about 3 coins, but in real world 1 dl of it costs about 9 coins (In sweden, I don't know about other prizes in other countrys).

So what you think about this? Should RS be better if 1 gp was equal to... let's say a bronze medium helmet? Or is it good as it is today?

Please motivate!

How often do you pay $500'000 for a blue p-hat IRL?

It would be tricky to match everything up. Not only because some things don't exist but because there are different currencies in the world. A loaf of break might cost 2 whatevers in one country, but different in another. Its hard to judge the equivalent 'worth' of a gold piece.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Well, people sell underground Runescape gold by the millions! I think it's something like 1 million for 10 dollars or something. I hope that helps with your theory. But remember, it's against the rules to buy Runescape gold with actual legal tender.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]