Which weapon is better?

eliv

I am stuck betweed the decision of getting a Dharock Great Axe or a Abby Whip, and also should I get an Obby cape or get a Legends Cape (do the quest) and also should I use a rune Defender or Obby Shield.....Thanks in Advance...btw I have the defender, but not the Obby Shield

eliv_death.png

whip, axe is good with the set for power training but you need the whole set and it gets pricey. if youre able to do legends do that, a 50ish gp cape is much cheaper to replace than whatever ob capes are going for now and not much worse. as for defender vs ob shield it depends, if you tend to get hit often while training use shield if you dont have trouble with youre hp use the defender for its nice attack bonus

Am I right that you can't buy defenders? You have to do those Troll quests, then get the tokens, then fight cyclops through all the metals till they drop a rune one right?

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

Am I right that you can't buy defenders? You have to do those Troll quests, then get the tokens, then fight cyclops through all the metals till they drop a rune one right?

troll quests?? lol no you just go into the warrior guild...do some games around in there to earn tokens and then once you have 100..which is requirement to get into cyclopes room, you can go in there and kill cyclopes to get defenders(ring of wealth really helps!!!) also when youre in there, 10 tokens will be drained per minute and be kicked out once youre out of tokens.

start off at bronze...then go out and use the defender on kamfreena and then go back in for the next wave of defenders...make sure you dont lose them or youll start at bronze again

EDIT: no they ARENT tradeable/sellable(is that even a word?)

troll quests?? lol no you just go into the warrior guild...do some games around in there to earn tokens and then once you have 100..which is requirement to get into cyclopes room, you can go in there and kill cyclopes to get defenders(ring of wealth really helps!!!) also when youre in there, 10 tokens will be drained per minute and be kicked out once youre out of tokens.

start off at bronze...then go out and use the defender on kamfreena and then go back in for the next wave of defenders...make sure you dont lose them or youll start at bronze again

I thought to access the Warriors guild you had to do the first of those multiple troll involving quests, something about defeating the big ole troll general who can hit 42's.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

I thought to access the Warriors guild you had to do the first of those multiple troll involving quests, something about defeating the big ole troll general who can hit 42's.

ummm no...to get access to the warriors guild your att and str lvls have to add up to make 130 or better

see this page: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=warriors_guild.htm

KK im deciding not to get the Axe and Im probably gonna do the Legends quest and use an Legends Cape until Obby Capes go down a bit. I'll probably get an Obby Shield for training on high lvl creatures or quests. So ty everyone.

eliv_death.png