Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a small update on mine. Adjusted wood colour and tweaked the waterfall. Added a little to the water and changed the water in the sharks mouth too.

blazerssharksketchsample1.png

its getting better

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

loosen up

get a sense of humour either post something with effort or give some c+c to the other competiters or something related to it or dont post at all

their pixel sigs, I couldn't tell the difference between his and all the others, pixel scrawling only has a couple of levels of crapiness

loosen up

get a sense of humour either post something with effort or give some c+c to the other competiters or something related to it or dont post at all

their pixel sigs, I couldn't tell the difference between his and all the others, pixel scrawling only has a couple of levels of crapiness

i could he ripped the head from the 1st page and put about 5 mins into it only 1 shade of each colour

i will finish mine tomorrow ;)

as early as you can im about 200k from my fishing lvl so by the time you finish i will have 90 muahahhahaha :twisted:

ulti your sig is good just add things to the water floating stuff like snapped harpoons

all final entrys in a.s.a.p because i have to pay the person aswell and if your from usa try posting for about 1pm or omsething because uk last time im on is about 8-9pm (GMT)

some good sigs are coming out of this

yeah but the water lacks something. i dont know what but it needs something in it to fill it out and make it just not water

Is it me or does the sig look like umm idk like it has something over it like scan lines

You're either seeing the outline of "Sample" written across it... if not the word Traxion is looking for is Dithering :?:

Anyway I added a few more things...

smellysocksboat.gif

Better? :oops: Final push before tomorrow :lol: