Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!

Toad

i think godslayer should have atleast got top 3, and i agree with jeppoz, not really anything but the shark and the guy.

I kinda agree with you :shock: about God...i realy loved it till he tried to follow Smelly's requests messing all of it up (the shark color now...bah...). That's mainly the only reason i didn't put it in top three. First version was classy.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think godslayer should have atleast got top 3, and i agree with jeppoz, not really anything but the shark and the guy.

I kinda agree with you :shock: about God...i realy loved it till he tried to follow Smelly's requests messing all of it up (the shark color now...bah...). That's mainly the only reason i didn't put it in top three. First version was classy.

^^ Agreed, the shark looks too 'mechanical' now, it looked ownage before :wink:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

i think ulti shouldve won.

no offence blazer, but i totally agree

Gee thanks guys :)

As for mine... I'm happy to provide something different! I'm glad some people like it and also glad some people don't. I haven't got any problem with the results, 'cos it's Smelly's opinion that counts! I'll keep my quibbles to myself because I think it would just build unnecessary hostility.

I'm still loving the psychedelic one that Banana did! :lol:

I agree with the current prizing...

I like Blazer's cause it's... I don't know how to word it... Smooth? It just feels like a nice smooth-happy sig :lol:

Ulti's was really nice, in it's shading and all, but really, it was only the shark and the guy, the oher stuff were kinda poor compared to that... And as TJ said, I don't know why, but it kinda felt a bit cold, and non-siggy-ish, mainly due to the realism...

Banana's purple clouds still own you all though :twisted: