The anti-squirrel movement.

scootlaboot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, make it slightly better than normal robes. What would be the point of hunting them if you can get normal ones, other than looks. Make them about level 30 magic or so.

Second, why would you hunt them if you could just kill them? Sure, you don't get as many furs, but it's a lot faster than trapping them.

Third, would they be non-member's as well? Sure, you couldn't hunt them, but you could still kill them. In fact, the robes could be the F2P robes that the free players have begged for.

I support, just ponder the three things above.

Oh, and Tyrrell9, what did you say? I didn't understand any of that!

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

First, make it slightly better than normal robes. What would be the point of hunting them if you can get normal ones, other than looks. Make them about level 30 magic or so.

Second, why would you hunt them if you could just kill them? Sure, you don't get as many furs, but it's a lot faster than trapping them.

Third, would they be non-member's as well? Sure, you couldn't hunt them, but you could still kill them. In fact, the robes could be the F2P robes that the free players have begged for.

1. The furs and robes would be f2p. You would have to craft them in wizards tower(similar to splitbark) and would cost money to make.

2. You can hunt imps and rabbits as well as kill them, so its not as confusing as you think.

3. I'll work on some stats and get back to you. I haven't figured out the level requirements or stat bonuses. I will figure out some stats and place them in soon.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

1. The furs and robes would be f2p. You would have to craft them in wizards tower(similar to splitbark) and would cost money to make.

2. You can hunt imps and rabbits as well as kill them, so its not as confusing as you think.

3. I'll work on some stats and get back to you. I haven't figured out the level requirements or stat bonuses. I will figure out some stats and place them in soon.

1. Fair enough

2. Sure, you can hunt and kill imps and rabbits, but you only get the hunting bennifits from hunting imps. You don't get the imp in a box after killing an imp. You also don't get a rabbit's foot from killing a rabbit, you can only get a foot from trapping a rabbit.

3. As long as they're between normal and mystic, I really don't care.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Personnally I'd rather kill those pesky raccoons and make one of them there fury hats with the tails still on them like this feller...

PB250093_Racoon_hat_300x352.jpg

But seriously, what is a kebbit? Jagex didn't put a great deal of originality of thought into the skill did they?

I'll get back on topic and say YES! KILL DEM DER SQUIRRELS!

haha xD

Nice one inferno! ::'

Ranger for a lifetime! x]

Dragon Drop's | 0 =O

i support

i think the reason why they replace real animals with kebbits and what not is so stupid animal activists wont try to sue jagex

you mean peta? yeah they would have a fit. Personally i think animal activists are a few I.Q. points short of brain dead monkey

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.