Penguin's Blog - I Think I Want 70 Mining! {Party Details!!}

I would show up if you tell me which iron rocks in that cave.

It's starting in a few minutes. Just add me onto your friend's list (Penguinduck3) and you'll see me.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Minergoo was the only TIF'er to show up. But I had about 5 other people at the drop party. Minergoo is probably still playing around in my house, and I know he has some pictures.

I was recording it...But I don't have a Youtube account or anything. I might create a website, then upload it onto there...So keep checking this topic...

And thanks to everyone who came, TIF'ers and non-TIF'ers!

EDIT: Minergoo/Puppy King beat me to my thread. My video is still saving...It's long...

doublesmileyface1.png

Minergoo was the only TIF'er to show up. But I had about 5 other people at the drop party. Minergoo is probably still playing around in my house, and I know he has some pictures.

I was recording it...But I don't have a Youtube account or anything. I might create a website, then upload it onto there...So keep checking this topic...

EDIT: Minergoo/Puppy King beat me to my thread. My video is still saving...It's long...

Im not in your hosue, it kicked me out when you logged.

Im not in your hosue, it kicked me out when you logged.

Oh...My bad...If you ever want to go in again...NEXT PARTY!! (Probably 75 woodcutting or something...And there better be more people)

doublesmileyface1.png

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. 12 on a Saturday wasn't exactly the greatest time for me :(. My cousins were over and aunt and uncle, so it didn't exactly go well with the time of your party. Nevertheless, Congratz on 1000 total and 70 MINING!