New Skill (disscusion)

FluffyG10

i dunno what the skill should be but it would be nice if it was f2p as we don't get any good thing i have been a member but my moms beenin unfair

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

I think a new skill should me summoning or summoner. The skill would involve summoning different kinds of creatures to help you fight. You would use different kinds of orbs to summon different things (like using runes to cast spells). You could also heal other people using this orb but the amount of hp you healed depends on your level. Maybe at like level 90 you can summon a kbd lol \'

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

well obviously it would be P2P skill, i think there should be some sort of sailing skill,

e.g. making new and better ships, letting friends join you to battle another group of friends, free access to lots of current and possibly new ports

i guess this could sort of be called pirating aswell, so upgrades for ships like cannons or being able to jump ships and loot it.

just an idea

Muckytears.png

Summoning - Part of magic.

Horse-riding - NEVER. People just can't understand why...

Sailing - One I agree on. I had a pretty good, long idea about all the features of sailing somewhere...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

well obviously it would be P2P skill, i think there should be some sort of sailing skill,

e.g. making new and better ships, letting friends join you to battle another group of friends, free access to lots of current and possibly new ports

i guess this could sort of be called pirating aswell, so upgrades for ships like cannons or being able to jump ships and loot it.

just an idea

horse riding. 'nuff said

first of all you can go to any port by means of a charter.Secondly jagex has already stated they will never add horses so don't ask

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.