~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the early 70's.

And how old does that make you? :-s

:lol:

Yes, that was a bump, but endless posts including only the world "bump" is a stupid idea. Either that or I just wanted to quote something :lol: , so i guess you can call it whatever.

Bump

That last pic is obviously fake. :roll:

We all know that the total level box only takes up 2 lines.

Not when you're that high.

Also, almost 420k views?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

In order to cut down on the extreme lag that my blog causes, over hte next several days I will be changing all my my images into links so that they have to clicked to view them. This way it won't take up site bandwidth and cause people to lag up when viewing my blog, which may turn them off of it. I've already done everything up through prayer and hope to have every picture done in a few days.

Wow, thats one hell of a goal you have for yourself. Good luck.

Whats next on your list? 99 magic?

P.S. I have higher herblore than you. :P And also higher...ummm.....I'll get back to you on that....

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Oh god - you shouldnt post the rune boot screenies and such to make it a more select section, or else you'll end up with 200 screenies - 100 for lvls and 100 for rune boots xD

Anywho, keep it up and get 99 slayer already!

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

argh.... stop getting so many good slayer drops

i am not jelous of the money they get you i am scared of how they will lower the prices of slayer items rendering us poor mortal slayer very poor

(consider this a bump)

i am not jelous of the money they get you i am scared of how they will lower the prices of slayer items rendering us poor mortal slayer very poor

(consider this a bump)

I'll assume that you're joking, my drops will have no effect on the whole of the slayer drop market. If i got like 500 drops and sold them all off at once for a slightly lower price it would effect it, but not until I did that :lol:

(consider this a bump)

I'll assume that you're joking, my drops will have no effect on the whole of the slayer drop market. If i got like 500 drops and sold them all off at once for a slightly lower price it would effect it, but not until I did that :lol:

He's got a point there, now stop complaining!

squigtimeym2.png

my first editorial is up! there is a link to it at the top of my blog!

for those who don't know, I was asked by duke freedom to join the runehead editorial team, where we write articles. Similar to the tip it times accept more often. My first one is up and another is set for th beginning of next month enjoy :D

nice artical, informative and should help people chose how to get some 99's (or 98s in my case :XD: ) but may i suggest training a bit of magic and agility at the same time in brimhaven agility dungeon, you can get about 25k agility exp an hour (if you take into account spending each ticket at 320 exp per) while making money alching and also magic exp, this is very good if you find alching and agilty both boring as you do them both at the same time so your boredom time is halved

also on the theiveing instructions it is actually possible to earn a lot of money from PP if you are willing to take an extra minute after every session, with the new bank in the area it is possible to bank almost everything you find in the pyramid either there, with a duel ring at CW or glory at edge, and by the time you are 99 theiving you will have several thousand of little trinkets, and with the handy use of the scepter also being able to take you to the agility pyramid where that guy will buy all pieces for a nice ammount of money, which if you have a few thousand things to sell can add up to a nice little profit, even without scepters :thumbsup:

youve probably thought of both these options and dismissed them as a waste of time, but for those hard of cash/time they can help lots

also good luck on 99 slayer :D

Candymann16.png

Not a bad editorial, but I would have liked you to save it :lol:

I'd also make mention that some skills you don't train individually, like farming, which, in all honesty, should begin once you start the money-eaters, or a combo with rc.

I'm pretty sure I talked about starting farming at the same time as runecrafting, check the farming section, I think it's there.

nice artical, informative and should help people chose how to get some 99's (or 98s in my case :XD: ) but may i suggest training a bit of magic and agility at the same time in brimhaven agility dungeon, you can get about 25k agility exp an hour (if you take into account spending each ticket at 320 exp per) while making money alching and also magic exp, this is very good if you find alching and agilty both boring as you do them both at the same time so your boredom time is halved

also on the theiveing instructions it is actually possible to earn a lot of money from PP if you are willing to take an extra minute after every session, with the new bank in the area it is possible to bank almost everything you find in the pyramid either there, with a duel ring at CW or glory at edge, and by the time you are 99 theiving you will have several thousand of little trinkets, and with the handy use of the scepter also being able to take you to the agility pyramid where that guy will buy all pieces for a nice ammount of money, which if you have a few thousand things to sell can add up to a nice little profit, even without scepters :thumbsup:

youve probably thought of both these options and dismissed them as a waste of time, but for those hard of cash/time they can help lots

also good luck on 99 slayer :D

banking every trinket would take up so much bank space that it wouldnt be worth it. Isnt there like 3 (4?) types of items for each? thats like 12 bank spaces as apposed to 3 which is how many the gold items would take up.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback on the article, I've got another one already posted, it will be released May 3rd? I think... It's a lot shorter than this one but still interesting.

Wow good job on your first editorial =D> :thumbsup:

Doing great with slayer!!

...and the farming part reminded me i havent checked my herb patches for atleast a week lol :wall:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

(consider this a bump)

I highlighterd the key statement

(consider this a bump)

I highlighterd the key statement

ah, for some reason I didnt see that part :oops: