Runescape's biggest competitor?

Scoringsam21

WoW

But its pretty pointless if you ask me, pay much more than RuneScape just for better graphics? :shame:

EDIT: Just saw a WoW advert on TV!! Just says ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã15, not ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã15 a month! :wall:

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you guys this.

Almost everyone playing a different game laughs at Runescape.

They all think Runescape is the crappiest game out there. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

UO, Freeshards :)

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

EDIT: Just saw a WoW advert on TV!! Just says ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã15, not ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã15 a month! :wall:

its a trick there out to get the rs players :shock:

ethan112logowe9ez9.jpg

dersert outfit or prince outfit they look so alike...

Personally i think jagex's biggest problem is that more and more people are switching off computers and using consoles like the xbox360. Think about it runescape is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month for 1 game. Xbox live is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã40 a year for hundreds of games, downloads, videos, arcade games ect.

eventually computers will handle 360 graphics and there will be no more consoles :ohnoes:

ethan112logowe9ez9.jpg

dersert outfit or prince outfit they look so alike...

People seem to leave it for WoW so I'd say that... or Guildwars, though I've never played either.

Runescape has nothing on Guild Wars, though they're entirely different games with different purposes...different motives and much more... :-w

Runescape has no competitor, as there are no games that compare to what you get for what you spend. You can get a lot of playing experience, for no cost whatsoever. If you decide to pay you get that much more. Runescape is unique, and ever changing, so in ym opinion it has no competitors. :thumbsup: