how does a new member make money

ugotnothin

I've moved this to General Help & Advice. From now on please post all questions here :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

As a new member - is making money really the most important thing? Explore the world, do some quests, start to level up the members skill a little. Focus on things that makes life in the huge world easier =quests that unlock new areas and transportation systems or teleports, or let you use items.

Then you may start to think about making money. But really, explore the world first.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I enjoy Runecrafting in the Abyss (when no pkers around). I can make 1M in 3 hrs easy with nature runes. U should have lots of glories or house tele tabs for this.

Picking flax in LLetya is probably fastest cash in all of Runescape. Not many people have quests done to access this patch and its right next to bank. Flax sells for 100 gp + ea. If u want to make more money and crafitng xp then go to Lumby castle and spin them for even more money.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

well if u are a high cb lvl like me when i joined, i farmed lvl 3 clue scrolls and solved them (farmed at greater demons in brimhaven dungeon)

(1k to get in) or look at this

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=brimhaven_dungeon.htm

kill them i got my first clue scroll after killing only 2 but that was luck..use this to solve

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=treasure_trails.htm

m_x_mouse.png

• 4 weeks later...

Go to Edgeville dungeon level 2-5 wilderness: There are level 13 chaos druids which drop unidentified herbs (UNIDS) which you can sell on world 2 for 1k each.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

what quest do u have to complete to access Lletya and is it hard

I think you get to access it just after you start Mourning Ends part 1.

This signature is intentionally left blank.