Stuck on Monkey Madness!

Lunar_Drifter

Alrighty... I started this quest a few weeks ago, but never finished it. Now I'm back to end it so I can continue with Recipe for Disaster, and to get that lovely Dragon Scimitar. But there's a problem... I'm stuck!

I've gone back to the island and gotten my greegree, transforming me into that big ol' gorilla. I've read two quest guides, and they both say speak to the Seargent, and then to the Elder Guard. I spoke to the seargent, and he said I need to look like a Karamjan monkey. Speaking to the Elder Guard does nothing. I've tried talking to the captain, Kruk, but he does not take me to Awowogei like he's supposed to.

Anyone know the remedy for this? I kinda wanna finish this quest and get it over with.

Thanks in advance,

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

kill a monkey in karamja, and get a greegree of that

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Ah.. ok. I was confused because it didn't say anything about that, or else I didn't see it. Thanks.

Oh, and if I just kill a monkey on Karamja, will I get the greegree? What happens? Do I have to get it re-enchanted?

demonslayer2.png

Oh.. heh.. another quest I started a while back and never finished.

Off to get that dern thing enchanted! I hate going through that cave.

Thanks icecube, you've been a real help!

demonslayer2.png

Sorry for the double post, but another question. I've got one greegree enchanted. Do I have to go buy another one from the shop before I go through the tunnel? Like.. do I need an unenchanted greegree for Zanook to give me a Karamja monkey one?

demonslayer2.png

When you go through that cave again anyway you'd better also make a ninja monkey greegree and a zombie monkey greegree. As you need those for RFD. (You need a guard greegree for RFD too, but you already have that one).

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Actually, not anymore. I was typing a response on the forums, and went under one of the ledges for protection. Yea.. I stepped on a trap or something that hit constant damage and before I realized it and started eating, I was dead :(

Lost Farseer Helm, Glory, addy gloves, some runes, and most importantly; my greegree and monkeyspeak amulet.

demonslayer2.png