Are u guys dreaming of becoming jagex graphic enginners?

Moosh

im just wondering if anyone has ever thought of being in jagex and using their program to make magicle runescape theams. if so, i have seen alot of talent an these boards, and there is a high probablity that at least a few of u will get ur chance.

have any of u wonderd what it was like behind the scenes of runescape? you know in those dvd extras they always have the making of lord of the rings or whatever, and it shows what complex programs and models they used to make the special effects. i just think it would be awsome to see how it was made through jagex eyes. i have always been facinated how games are made, even those TI calculater ones.

moosh

nah, never realy wanted to.

I'm aiming for more of some kind of 3d modeler, or i dunno, a good job that involves gfx :lol:

uh good luck with that... i think it takes more than just dedication to be a successful professional artist. maybe consider a more financially reliable job as a back up? just a thought...

-Chicken

Right now I am working on getting hired at the Jagex Building as a Janitor. Then from there I'll work my way up till I own it :D

LMAO, ur the flippin man. after u own jagex can u higher me as a janitor?

moosh

Guest Dreamlove

if i ever get hired at Jagex ill rather be the Quest writer, writing plots for quests and dialouge and all that... or a secretary :wink:

i suck at graphics, so a definite naaaaah in that for me :lol:

nah, never realy wanted to.

I'm aiming for more of some kind of 3d modeler, or i dunno, a good job that involves gfx :lol:

uh good luck with that... i think it takes more than just dedication to be a successful professional artist. maybe consider a more financially reliable job as a back up? just a thought...

-Chicken

yeah i'll probaly end up taking a decent job during collage and stuff like that. Hopefully build myself up until i get a good job with a company (hopefully)

I've actully already "almost" got a "job" with a skateboarding company for gfx on their boards. I sent a few examples and stuff, and i got a reply (actual not like automated) and i sent more examples but never got one back :cry:

anyways yeah :)

well, a job at jagex as graphic designer or what so ever... dont know.

dont think i really care.

Because im doing alot with graphics allready im studying for DTP (desktop publisher) atm. And that has alot to do with graphics.

Making logo's, Posters, Commercials, digital maps for events in certain buildings, websites , Box design on lightbulb or other products and etc. etc. etc.

Currently we are working on school on a case called Supermarket.

We have to make a Flyer for a supermarket. also we need to design a whole page advert.

so i think ill have enough too do with graphics, were i study for.

so workin at jagex wouldnt be a choice.