Agilityquestions

AirlessWig

Until lvl 75 wild is faster, if you don't get pk'ed that is. After that ape atoll is almost as fast as wild. And whitout the risk of getting killed.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Until lvl 75 wild is faster, if you don't get pk'ed that is. After that ape atoll is almost as fast as wild. And whitout the risk of getting killed.

Actually after 75 ape atol is faster then wild because you never fail and you can risk bringing a full inventory of super energy pots with you, improving your hourly xp rate with 10k+

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Actually after 75 ape atol is faster then wild because you never fail and you can risk bringing a full inventory of super energy pots with you, improving your hourly xp rate with 10k+

Erm, what he said was that wilderness is good up until 75, at which point you should switch to the ape atoll course (Thus you agree).

And I can concur aswell, as I've heard Ape Atoll is quite fast after you aren't failing every other obstacle. Gl with training (especially in Wildy).

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Wildy is faster until higher level: I'm only 63 agility and did ape atoll course, and found myself failing alot, whereas I almost never fail on the wilderness course.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.