• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name: Garion

male or female: Male

weapon: A giant sword that sometimes erupts in flames

race: Elf

other info: Sandy colored hair, a simple tunic.

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

have you read the post on the first page Garion? if you have then start typing you start point and then later on you can meet up with the othe people in the story

if you haven't read the first page all you have to do is start typing a starting point for your char my starting point as in a field so your starting point could be in a house out at sea or underground

sigs315.gif

trying to get 1k of shrimp ^^ don't know why help me if you want ty

ty

Garion yawned from boredom. All he could do is sit, and sit. He then decided to go exploring. He got up, slung his sword on his back, and started walking towards a field-silently

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

Taking in the scenery of the volcano, Hylean heard the shouts of a band of Pkers, he had not taken a side during the war, he was not a hero, but if people asked him, he would say he was. He knew of the rigors of war. Few others did, except that hero, what was his name? he forgets, but he felt he should meet him. There were things he could not forget about him.

loosing his dagger and halbred, he addressed the band.

"Quite frankly guys, you clatter so loudly you could wake Zaros."

The band laughed. "We'll send you to meet him!" and attacked.

his dagger was not poisoned, nor did it have to be. His halbred swept many into the volcano. In the end, one tried to run. He let him. It was not honorable to stab someone in the back. he turned and used the portal teleport, then, reaching lvl 20 wilderness unmolested, teleported to falador.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

After some asking around, he heard of that heroes location. Fenrir, eh? Not to bad. A pity he was so laid back or he'd go after him now. He decided to eat. then rested in Falador park. Sir Tiffy Cashien talked to him and he felt all the better for it. He heard a Saradomist preach on Saradomins goodness etc. It sickened him bit, after all, Zamorack says the same thing.

Fist_of_ozzy - I hope you don't mind me using your character in such detail!

Helenia's icy grey eyes glinted in the sunshine, reflecting the coldness in her heart. After seven long, terrible years, the War was beginning to get rougher again. She strode, head high and shoulders back, through the streets of Varrock, feeling angry and alone.

Her pace quickened - and Helenia decided to get to Al-Kharid, the exotic, seductive desert of the south, before night fell and she lost her way. Dozens, maybe hundreds, of men and women passed, each wrapped up in their own lives, their own tasks.

Suddenly Helenia tripped, and, out of control, stumbled uncharacteristically forward and smashed into a young man walking past.

Gasping and clambering to her feet, elegant despite the pain seeping through her body, Helenia regained her breath and said in her usual, strong, firm voice;

'I'm sorry, sir. I must have tripped. Forgive me - are you alright?'

'Fine,'

He was quite young, she decided, and wearing black breeches under a dark, sweeping cloak that swirled around his tall body.

'You look exhausted. Where are you travelling to,?'

Suspicious and wary of him, she answered brisky.

'None of your business,'

He shrugged. There was something in his face - his ears, his hair, his eyes - that she knew, but she couldn't quite place it. Unfamiliar to taking interest in people, she asked 'Where you from?'

The man began to cross the street, heading east towards the sparkling fountain in the square, calling over his shoulder as he went.

'Taverly.'

That was no use! Determined to find out she hurried him, demanding as she went - 'Who were you parents?!'

He turned down a side street to the right, into a wide, bright alley bursting with shops and people.

'I never knew them,'

'Where are you going?' she exclaimed. It was getting harder and harder to keep after him in the crowds.

'Blue Moon Inn - say, just down here. You look like you could use a good sleep and a meal. Come stay the night.'

Wincing on her foot, Helenia shook her head. 'No, thankyou. I've places to go,'

'Suit yourself. At least get that leg seen to,'

Again Helenia refused, but the pain became steadily worse, searing through her whole body. She would not give in! She must keep going.

'I don't suppose you'd know where I could find a good weapon?'

Helenia's own longsword had broken at the tip in a fight a few days ago with a goblin, and she didn't have the tools to fix it herself.

'Course. What's wrong with your own blade?'

Dodging between a cart laden with vegetables and a woman carrying baskets of bread she called out,

'Snapped at the tip.'

'Horvic's!' he decided triumphantly. 'Horvic the smither, up on that north corner. Better be getting along soon, or he'll shut for the night,'

Thanking him she turned back up the street, heading for the shop. Suddenly the blade in her scabbard, swinging at her waist, caught in her knee, and she spun forwards, the blade chopping through the leather. Crying out in shock and pain she sat up. Her broken sword had pierced the leather of her scabbard, and when she tripped the metal had stabbed her in the knee. Clutching the bloody wound she tried to stand but it was impossible - the pain was too intense.

Then she noticed the man in the swirling cloak rushing to her aid, and his arms were tightly around her, carrying her to the inn where she had declined a night of rest.

Inside the light was soft and glowing, and Helenia was laid on a sofa behind the bar. The warmth made her cold body tingle, but she was safe, and that was all that mattered.

Presently a goblet of hot spiced wine was brought to her. Taking it in trembling hands, she sighed and drank deeply.

'Thankyou for your kindness. What's your name?'

'I am Haggard,'

'Thankyou, Haggard. I am Helenia Bourlegnia,'

And it was then that it came to her in flash what reminded her of him - he was an elf, just like her.

Hope it's not too long lol.

=D> Well done issy, and No I don't mind if anyone uses my character in any situation :) . Oh and Issy, I hope you don't mind either. Well, here I go (I guess.)

After watching the incident that had happebed to Helenia, I was a little shaken up. She layed on the couch holding her knee. I looked away to the bartender, and asked for a beer.

He nodded and said "That'll be ol?"

"Yes please." I replied

He handed me the beer and I began to drink it slowly. I leaned back in my chair and watched her drink the whine.

"So you really never did answer my question." I replied

She looked at me briskly.

I smiled a bit and told her

"So, where could a young lady like you be headed this time of night, it's pretty dangerous in the streets."

It took Helenia quiet awile to say even where she was headed too.

"Al-Kharid eh?"

She nodded slowly and took another sip of wine.

"You seem really familiar..." I said.

I started to look at her more closely when all of the sudden I heard behind me

"Alright bartender, gimme' alls of yours beers befores I make a mess o' things!"

It was a large man about 6'2 holding a dagger up the bartender's neck. He had two men behind him yelling and chanting "Lets get em' boss."

All of these men were drunk, and didn't realize what kind of trouble they were going to get themselves in. Not from the bartender, not from the guards, but from me.

I despise theifs. There's nothing else on this green grass I don't like other than theives.

I started to take off my cloak, and put down my long bow that was around my shoulder and held tight onto my dagger.

"Excuse me sir," I said.

The drunken man dropped the bartender and yelled "You talkin to me boi'?"

"Yes sir, and I would like to tell you, you're making a big mistake right now."

The drunken man started to walk towards me.

"Boys, Let's get 'em!"

DaBulls.jpg

Well, I'm back. Good job everyone. Especially Issy, nice long posts make the world go 'round. So, Ed and Fienrir (By the way people, I want to clarify that Fienrir is pronounced [Phayn rear]) met up and now we must know how to meet up. Let's start with...

"Edward!" Fienrir withdrew his sword into the giant sheath that was hanging from his back.

"Coming..." The depressed voice said, as he walked towards the river. He noticed worry in Edwards eyes, and saw a glint of a tear strem down his face.

"What's wrong? You miss your family? If you do, then go back."

"No! You've taught me...That choosing a path is hard, light or darkness. You chose neither, but it makes no sense! So what are you?" Edward made an angry jesture with his fists.

"I guess you've never heard of the path that runs in-between Lux and Tenebris. The path that was saught out by many, but could never be walked because of the terrible power contained within! The path of Twilight is a path that is danger among others; look at these...Rings." Edward listened intently to the long explanation, and looked at the two rings that reflected the sun's rays with an immense glint. "They...Cannot come off." Edward looked up at the Fienrir's face, a face that can scar a man, the face of defeat.

"I'm...Sorry." Edward said to Fienrir, as they walked into the heat of the desert. Fienrir made no sudden movements, nor did he make a jesture that would mean "It's okay." Instead, he walked towards the bank, and slowly gripped the handle of his blade for any defensive manuevers he would have to pull. Edward knew there would be trouble coming up.

"Stay on guard, you here? There are many guards here...Looking for me."

"Is that good or bad?" Edward chuckled. Fienrir did not respond to the idiotic laugh, but pulled Edward behind his back, drawing the thick, platnium blade from it's sheathe.

"Bad."

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Nice one fist of ozzy. I don't mind at all... hehe we're both using each other's characters lol. :lol:

Haggard slid into the corner. He was not a coward, but any chance, but there was a man holding a knife to his uncle's throat - what could he do? If he tried to advance his uncle would die immediately. If he didn't, he would lose their whole stock of alcohol and the inn would be shut for months while they regained their money. So he stayed sitting, trying not to move while the men spoke.

'Come on, lad - where's that BEER?' His face distorted into a horrible cackle.

'Stop!' Helenia commanded. Her majestic, powerful voice boomed through the large inn. 'Let that man be at once, or you'll pay the price!'

The man with the dagger swivelled around, clutching the knife. He stared dumbfounded at this tall, elegant elf-woman with a snapped sword at her side and then burst out in raucous laughs.

'Haha!' he gasped, choking in the apparent humour of the situation. 'Think you can take me on, pretty gel like ye?'

The thieves behind him picked up on the joke and chuckled.

'An elf try to take on three strong lads? I don't think so, my pretty. Ye'll find better practice at the straw dummies on the east street!'

His two henchmen collapsed laughing.

'You won't think this is so funny when you wake up feeling like something the cat dragged in,' Helena said icily. The pain in her knee was becoming more and more intense, but she withstood it the way she knew best, hiding what she really felt behind a mask of strength and independence.

With a sudden cry she leapt forwards and slashed open the cotton shirt of one man. Beads of blood seaped down his hairy chest. He whimpered, and crashed to the ground.

With a scream the man with the knife turned and ran, pushing past his remaining mate. He disappeared out of the back door and into the dark alleys to the east.

Coldly Helenia Bourlengia replaced her broken sword and knelt by the unconscious man.

'Stone cold drunk,' she murmured. 'This one won't be seeing daylight for a while. What shall we do with him, Haggard?'

Helenia was feeling much more herself, happier and fulfilled. That was her good deed done for the day.

Haggard stood up shakily.

'That was amazing! Thankyou, Helenia! Thankyou! How can I ever repay you?'

'You can't,' she snapped. 'But I appreciate the gesture. This one will be fine but I don't know where to put him. And as for your uncle -'

Haggard's uncle was gasping for breath, clearly shocked by his near-death experience.

'I reccommend a strain of spiced rosemary and fennel. Just to help his blood flow, you know?'

Haggard was simply speechless.

=D> they are all really good i liked them alot

As Fienrir and Edward walked down the street to the bank people started to look at Fienrir then a lady walked over to a guard and he looked over then he told every one to go to there homes, and then he got the other guards and they started to walk over to us

"stay behind me" Fienrir said pushing Ed behind him

"hello there nice day to go for a walk" Fienrir said to the guard

"are you Fenrir?" the guard asked

"yes" Fienrir said

"ok GET HIM!"

the guard lifted there swords ready to attack but befor they could Fienrir had slashed one guard down ready for the next.

all the guards run at us yelling "we will be rich if we kill him"

Fienrir ran towards them and i graped my bow and a arrow he placed a arrow on the string and pulled it back not knowing if he would hit his target

remembering the training he lose end the string and the arrows wizzed by one guards head Fienrir yelled out to me "we've got to work on you aim"

i drew a another arrow and pulled it back an fired this time it wizzed right into a guards right arm Fienrir was knocking down the guard one by one till they were all down with wounds then he turned and ran off and Ed followed behind him be for it was night they found a good place to sleep and rested for the night what will happen? only time will tell :ohnoes:

sigs315.gif

Again, excelleny guys. Be careful to follow eachother's endings. Remember, this isn't a run around, we have to all meet somehow.

Fienrir slowly walked into the bank, listening to the merchants try to sell their belongings and the buyers offering their amount. Nothing suspicious here, he thought. He was about to withdraw his sword, but he heard one of the merchants pose a threat upon a young woman.

"That's all you can offer? Get out of my sight, knave!" He slapped the girl onto the ground.

"How about you get out of my sight before you die?" Fienrir's red eye glinted with rage, his blue eye slowly converting to a tinted orange.

"And who are you? The tax collector?" The wealthy around him laughed.

"Me?" Swiftly, Fienrir threw the blade and swiftly, faster that lightning, ran behind the man and caught the blade, now holding it against the man's neck. Edward noticed that Fienrir's eyes were completely blood-shot and red, as those around him fled for cover, Edward, too.

"Please, let me go?"

"The avarice of man...Cover's those who would hit a woman with few gold coins to the ground, who would go to such lengths as to sell a cheap sword for such a price." Fienrir took the two-handed sword and crushed it with his hands. "You asked who I was? Well..." He smashed the man with the hilt of his blade "I am Argarok!" The man drew a cresent blade and a defender, awaiting Argarok's next move. "Valiance blinds the ignorant..." Argarok hled the sword in the air, forming a fire ball "You are one of the ignorant fools!" He released the fireball into the man, melting the armor off of his body, burning his toroso, also.

"What was that?! That was no normal fireball!" The man was now on his knees, begging for mercy. Argarok stepped over to the man, holding his blade up to the man's scarred neck, and replied: "Pick up your sword...Fight me as you would a regular man." The man scowled, and picked up his cresent blade, and attempted to slash Argarok. Failed attempt. Argarok smashed the man out of the bank, onto the sands of the heated desert of Al-Karhid, blood dripping from his toroso. Argarok showed no mercy, running out into the heat, taking in his power, and slashed the man into a nearby house.

"P-Please..." The man was dripping with blood, burns scarred his red body. He was crying, begging for mercy.

"Mercy...Is for the weak." Argarok jumped into the air, and held his sword into a stab position, crushing the man's chest with the tip of the blade, finishing the man's life. Argarok smiled, and the red eyes receded, reforming into a red eye, the other blue, and Fienrir withdrew the blade from the chest of the man, rage and anguish filled his eyes. The body quickly melted into oblivion, leaving only the bones of the man behind.

"May Saradomin gaurd you well..." Fienrir fearlessly buried the bones, and walked back into the bank.

"Fienrir...What---"

"Enough. I'll explain later."

"Th-thank you..." The young woman walked up to him, bowing to him.

"Get up...Don't bow down to me. But take this." He took a small note from his pocket. The woman took it, and gasped: "Why give me this money? It is so much..." Fienrir had already walked out before she could say anymore.

"What happens next?"

"I don't know, Edward. That display you saw was nothing but my rage." Fienrir and Edward were relaxing beside a tree in Lumbridge.

"Okay, then...Tell me...What is this 'Twilight path'?"

oops, looks like we both made the next part of the story...My bad. I was creating it and didn't know :ohnoes: Which one do you like better? We'll go with the one you choose...

Thanks issy.

I saw Helenia slash the mans shirt open and all of the other men just run away.

She told about me how the spice wine would give you energy. I knew I could've handeled it myself, but oh well.

I put on my cloak and but the bow around my shoulder and sheathed my dagger in the slot that was on my foot.

"Don't you think we should get going?" I said

Helenia looked at me puzzled.

"Al-Kharid is pretty dangerous, but its a little more safer at night."

Helenia didn't look like she was ready to travel.

"Tomorro," she said.

I nodded and asked my uncle for another beer.

"Get it yourself you slacker!" he threw down his handtowel and went in the back-room.

The backroom was his bedroom, which I guessed he was going to bed after all of the fear he expereinced.

I took a glass from behind the counter and pulled the lever which despensed the beer into the glass and drank it very fast.

Helenia was heading up the stairs.

"Helenian," I exclaimed

She looked over too me.

"If your going to bed, use room 3 there's no one in there."

She nodded and climbed the rest of the stairs.

I got myself another beer, and looked around.

The bar was totally empty and I sat down in a chair and thought about my uncle called me.

'Slacker' I hated that word, and he knew it. My parents used to say that before they we're.....

I shook my head and had another beer.

"Carefull now," I said to myself

"I don't want to get drunk."

I closed my eyes and leaned against the chair and saw flashbacks of when I was young.

Things quickly went through my head, especially the war. Before I knew it,

I fell asleep.

DaBulls.jpg

Not trying to be a pushover, but...

Guy's, fists of ozzy and issy, are you guys gonna...You know, eventually...Ever meet up with us? Our stories are starting to get their own edge, were we might never meet and they'll become seperate stories...I dunno, you guys are coming with a completely new approach (Which is good :thumbsup: ) But it DOES look like our supposedly "One whole RPG story" is becoming two. You guys are doing good with the alternation, but are we gonna merge them soon? :-k I guess time will tell. :XD:

Not trying to be a pushover, but...

Guy's, fists of ozzy and issy, are you guys gonna...You know, eventually...Ever meet up with us? Our stories are starting to get their own edge, were we might never meet and they'll become seperate stories...I dunno, you guys are coming with a completely new approach (Which is good :thumbsup: ) But it DOES look like our supposedly "One whole RPG story" is becoming two. You guys are doing good with the alternation, but are we gonna merge them soon? :-k I guess time will tell. :XD:

Eventually, don't worry.

DaBulls.jpg

Name: Aquan

Male or female: Male

Weapon: Spell book

Race: Human/Alternate Human

Other info: Long flowing hair, about 80cm. Wears a black cloak and has deep aqua trim(Outside only). Has a albino complextion and always wears a hood in the day time. Uses the power of words to summon beast and cast spells rather than runes. Because of young age is normally a bit of a tear away, and may be tempted by the Dark side(Just a suggestion).

Pre-approved.

Aquan stayed in the shadows. The light fell from a single lanten on hung from the celling. The shaking, side to side, throwing shadows this way and that. A s[racist term]ing dwarf raked ore towards him as he slammed down a full house. Aquan was unphased, the lantan again shook. Vibrations from the ground above, no doubt. It swung widely the shadows shifted, then back. Aquan stayed silent, the Human was laughing, though not the laughing that sat well with Aquan. They lunged across the crate. The dwarf gasped for breath, as aces fell from his arm hairs. A sharp snap. The dwarf fell silent. The human carmly stood, picked up the ore, and walked out, as though nothing had happened. And nothing had, Aquan realised, it would be months, maybe years before anyone would come here again. He rose, gave a glance at the dwarf, no blood, passed out it would seem. He felt for a pulse, there was none. Aquan hurried a look at the mouth of the cave, nothing. Aquan said a few words, under his breath, inaudible. The dwarf sunk into the ground. A final glance, and Aquan faded into the air. Nothing stirred.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

sephiroth_king i like yours better

and i had an great idea that the king of varrock has a big event thing and people from away come to varrock and thats where we meet up how about

that :?: and then we all go from there

sigs315.gif

k I'm done for the day ill be back tomorrow

i hope there are more posts we i get back <3:

keep up the good work every one :thumbsup:

sigs315.gif

Yeah, don't worry, I'm on my way.

It turned to nightfall, as his instructions from the temple knight commanded, he was to wait until one hour after true night fall. As he had time to kill, he headed over to the pub, second floor, as usual, empty, except for the barmaids and owner. The two barmaids looked over to the old man and he nodded. hylean's sister gave him a hug, and he laid his hand ont he other one's shoulder.

The old man shuffled over. "you got something for me?"

"Yeah, I brought two, I won't be back for a while, without scars hopefully. Here they are, two wines of Zamorack. now how have you two lovelies been doing?"

"well enough brother, though it has been a while since we have heard of you. Is it true?... About the recent wars?... What you did?"

Hylean flinched, he nodded. both women were silent, even the old man showed discomfort to the Traitor of Both Sides.

He left them, It was time for him to revisit the temple knights.

He was briefed on his mission. It felt weird working for someone again, but he did it before, he was too powerful to leave as a wild card. No allegiance sworn merely affirmation that he would complete or fail.

He had to find Fienrir/argarok. Rumor of lumbridge was the area. but he would go to Al kharid via varrock, as to not arouse suspision.

As he left falador gates to merely trek to Varrock, he was retained by his beloved's hand. "Please don't I don't want you to endanger yourself again that last mission... Please I want you to be safe!"

"I'll remain safe, dont worry, I won't let myself die to a demon or hero alike I survive because I remain nuetral, fighting on both sides, I survive! and will remain so while you keep ny special item." he showed her runes, enough for teleport to Falador, "keep a look out. Teleport to varrock!" and he loosed a teleportation tablet and was gone. Leaving his beloved, Alexia, worried and tired

OH yeah!! Sephy! I'm after you! (argorak actually)