role playing

zipper11

so were at night now :-s

as Ed walked around the streets the people dancing around him got in his rode but when he got to a bank to get something there was more people in the bank than outside :shock: as Ed got out some money a man ran in yelling "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY"

every one apart from Ed ducked down he turned around to the man and said

leave this town and don't come back

"yea and who's gonna make me?"

"i will" Ed said looking at the man in a highway man outfit

"whats a little punk like you gonna do?"

Ed looked down and saw a guys sword on the ground and he picked it up and Ed said

"thats what im gonna do to you"

and he jumped forward to the man and knocked him out side of the bank

the man got up and ran off

then Ed walked back inside and gave the mans sword back and walked off to the inn for the night

sigs315.gif

trying to get 1k of shrimp ^^ don't know why help me if you want ty

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(sephiroth king, thats not what I meant, all my characters are me in a sense, so I'm protective of them, If you truly think about it, adn read my PM you might understand)

Hyelan spent the next day, wandering the stalls with Alexia, his sister was With Fienrir. The market was crowded with performers and all else, after nearly getting run down by a guy in a highwayman mask, he sent Alexia off to see to her own business, he neede to be alone for this part. He then met with some temple knights, who still wanted him to kill Fienrir, he was armed and refused.

He left feeling angry, what were they to order him about? HE was a random card again! that was not good his plans, security, his future, what were they now? He knew he was beginning to reap the fruits of his labors. Come what may, he and his loved ones would survive! Things were about! And it meant hardship for many!

In dark halls, in the realm beyond the twilit one, the world where the sun never shines, dark plots finished their planning.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

(Hylean isn't an assassin by trade, a soldier, disenchanted by the wars and very powerful, from a long line of seers)

Hylean, exhausted from running around with Alexia fell asleep, this time, on Alexia's shoulder, she too had fallen asleep. Quietness pervaded the room.

Outside, Fienrir was again dancing with Ranguvar, Hylean sister It was a simple dance, she was laughing, her brother was healing so fast! She was having the time of her life.

The members of Organization Z (no prizes for the naming of the original idea) had agreed in their purposes. Armies that each of these generals were ready, Zamorack gave him his "blessing," time to move, they could not teleport until past the Twilit realm, but the march was easy since the last visitors.

The end of the second night of the festival.

Fienrir was carrying Ranguvar on his back as Hylean carried Alexia. As the week-long festival would continue, Fienrir knew he would get a workout; Ranguvar (This is Hylean's sister, correct?) was a very good dancer. Hylean looked worn out, too. He was healing meraculously!

"Hylean?" Fienrir quietly asked, so he would not awaken the girls.

"Yes?"

"That higher power you were talking about...Ordered you to kill me...Well, now that you refuse to, what will they do to you?"

"Good question," Hylean sighed "I don't really know the consequences, since I always followed direct orders."

"Well," Fienrir glanced at Alexia and Ranguvar "I hope they don't attempt to kill you...Nor the girls. Either way, it would be tradjec. I don't want the girls to be hurt, as I don't want you to be slain by blood thirsty savage men."

"Well said. I think I see the inn."

"Hylean, just remember, I will always protect you and the girls, until death. You are a great man, who deserves more than friends; I guess that's why Saradomin, or Guthix, or whomever you believe in, blessed you with these girls." They entered the inn, the usual going on inside; drunk men on the bar, but something was very unusual; Ed sat on one of the couches...Sober!

"Ed...You are usually drunk by this time of night..." Fienrir tried not to laugh, unsuccsessfully, as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Laugh all you want...But you should have seen what I did!" Ed briefly explained what he did for the man. "I never thought I could do that!"

"Well, when you put your mind to it, you can basically do anything. Well, Fienrir and I have to put the girls in bed."

"See you back at the room, Ed." Fienrir threw the key back at him.

"Listen, Fienrir...Thank you. You've enkindled in me what I never thought would be reinkindled within me; Friendship."

"What are you talking about?" Fienrir placed Ranguvar onto the bed softly, "Alexia and your sister are always with you."

"Yes...But I'm talking of the freindship between others...After seven long years." Seven? Fienrir thought to himself.

"Seven years ago...signaled the end of the Twilight war!"

"You catch on quick." Hylean chuckled.

"I thought I knew you, somehow. How 'bout a beer or ale tomorrow night; we can discuss the past then."

"Great!" Hylean grinned.

"Well, good-night, Hylean."

"Good-night, Fienrir."

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Hylean closed the door, they were so peaceful!

He knew friendship was a good thing, it was never far from his desires. But those, he had even shared a drink in comradeship died, all but without exception. He was able to stagger to the cot and sleep. All the tiredness rolled away. The next day, Fienrir and him talked, he heard Fierir's history and now his own was told.

"I am the son of seers and mages, everyone in my family has a prowess in something, I have a mixture and am very good at it. My sister, whom you carried up last night is a very excellent cook and mage, Alexia, is not an exception, she will be in the family soon... (he paused here and remember something that was not too far gone.) as things die down so I can settle. When my father dies I will be patriarch of this family. It is a responsibility, I began my fighting life by running away from it. I happened on a battle field, where Zamorack's troops wee despoiling the dead. An old soldier helped me away, sacrificing his own life, I took his weapon, (this very halberd!) and slew his killers, I began to fight for Saradomin, but some things I saw, disturbed me. I fought for Zamorak, but not for him, in his armies. Then I met Alexia, she was wounded, my family's heritage prevents me from true blood wrath as you have, and I saved her, my sister, who works at the Falador bar even as now, took her in." He paused here, remembering, and dismay entered his face.

"I betrayed Zamorack, I betrayed Saradomin I betrayed and fought against both at once. The Temple Knights contacted me. If you have not heard of all I have done, it is because they hushed it. I had only slight animosity against you before the... fight (he rubbed his chest) because you killed someone I liked, but it is okay, my honor prevents my rematching you for a while now. So here I am, but my senses as a future head of a family of seers tell me something bad is happening, perhaps I will tell you more later."

"So, it was you? All that time? I perhaps have heard the most of it from others, I have even fought against someone like you, as it is in my memories now... why?"

"... Safety... Security, at first, not my own, then the two I love..."

They both heard somebody calling them, and left to follow their loves. And none of them regretted it.

The twilit realm was nearing, Zanac, one of the generals, sent his armies ahead. The realm opened a path for them by the sword. Zanac destroyed all resistance. The twilit realm alone was the last obstacle before the time for this new war began. He was to go ahead to Varrock itself, while the others were to split up. Ardounge and Falador were the targets of the others, though 2 were to join him at the end.

(When introducing the new name of the generals, it has a z in it.)

"Are you sure he can be trusted?" Roald asked Fienrir, gripping the handle of his sword tightly.

"There isn't a doubt in my mind." Fienrir watched as Hylean teach Ed a couple of sword stances and defensive maneuvers. The cheers of the crowd were large, as many people saw the exciting spar, other's (such as Fienrir and Roald) overlooked it watching it with great interest.

"He is a very skillful man, indeed. Tell me Fienrir, who is the higher power of which he spoke. of?" Fienrir glanced at Roald, an angry look came upon his face, as he spat out:

"How did you even know? That was only mentioned around me; not around you nor anyone else."

"I have my sources. You forget, in the wars I was a skillfull magician (yet not as great as you) whom knew how to mind read. I may be a warrior now, but magic is still my strongsuit." Fienrir looked back down; Ed was learning really quick, and was swiftly and gracefully landing attacks. Fienrir sighed, and began:

"He didn't say were the higher power was, or were it came from. He said he didn't want to get me involved, for he thinks they might overwhealm me. If only he knew...What I was. What I am. He knew I fought in the wars, but he never knew what kind of power was within me. What still is in me. I feel as though I might have to go back to the wars to quell Aragrok's rage."

"No, Saradomin relies on you, as he did so long ago."

"He may rely on me, and everyone else wants to stop me...Hylean, I pray you will find what I truely am, before it's too late!" Ed parryed another blow, then landed a great attack, nearly knocking Hylean off of his feet. They laughed, and the crowd joined in. "I'm going back to the bar. If Hylean asks were I went...Tell them at the hotel. If they took too long, then tell them I'm here." Fienrir pulled a map out, pointing out a location. "Got it memorized?"

(Make up the area. Yay! :thumbsup: \' :D )

The end of the second night of the festival.

Sephiroth King I'm afraid to say the festival hasn't started yet... :uhh: Sorry, there's about a week to go.

Sorry I've taken so long, Archimage

Helenia tossed and turned in the cosy woolen blankets, but she just couldn't sleep. A light breeze drifted through the window of Bedroom Number Three, tickling her knees and face.

Eventually Helenia climbed out of bed, unable to shut her eyes. She soon found herself downstairs in the inn, and helped herself to a cool, refreshing glass of icy water.

It was unbearably hot in the house, and so Helenia crept out of the back entrance, into the winding alleys of Varrock, where she sat down on a wooden fence and drank in the night air.

Helenia didn't know for how long she sat there - an hour, maybe. When the night frosty she rose and headed back into the inn.

But what was this? Helenia paused - listening. There was a faint scuffling sound coming from the main street at the front of the bar.

Peering outside, but wary not to be seen, Helenia watched like a fox. A man, dressed in a dark cotton jacket and breeches. Glinting on his fingers were two rings, glowing slightly.

Helenia drew in her breath sharply, and retreated hurriedly back into the house.

She had seen those rings before.

The morning came bright and early, but Helenia did not match the cheerfulness of the weather. She was dark-eyed and her face was pale.

Haggard entered soon after dawn. 'Good morning, Helenia,' he presented a large breakfast tray to her.

'What's this for?' she snapped.

'It is our duty to serve our guests with the best of food, wine, and entertainment,' he proclaimed. 'Enjoy!'

Helenia didn't need telling twice. She tucked in with the ferocity of someone who hasn't eaten for days. Haggard bowed and left the room in a jokey kind of manner.

When Helenia got up she dressed in a turquoise gown, doing her hair up in a plait at the back of her head. A few ringlets of her silver-blonde hair escaped and curled around her cheeks.

She didn't have much with her in the way of belongings - much of her things were at home - if she could count it as home anymore. She did, however, manage to find some jewellery. A thin, delicate gold necklace with a jasper stone settled at the end. It looked perfect on her.

Helenia wasn't usually one for dressing up, but she wanted to look good today - she had work to do. As she turned to a burnished piece of metal on the wall to study her reflection Helenia suddenly realised something.

She looked beautiful.

The inn was nearly empty when she arrived downstairs. A lone figure sat at the bar, fiddling with something in his hands. Haggard and his uncle were working together behind the counter - Helenia was relieved to see they had made up. Haggard was scrubbing the wood when he looked up, hearing her come down the stairs.

'Helenia!' he spluttered. The man at the bar rose steadily to his feet, staring.

'What?!' she snapped bad temperedly.

'Nothing!' Haggard muttered. 'I mean - you - you - look - a bit - you know - a bit - different...' he trailed off.

'For the Love of Zaros,' the man at the bar murmured. When she caught his eye he smiled and nodded, then gestured outside.

Helenia gasped. That was the Agent code - 'For the Love of Zaros,' and she knew this was who she had been waiting for.

'Good morning, Stranger,' A smile teased onto her face and she strode outside. He followed.

'I'm Aquan,' he began.

'And you know who I am,'

'Yes,'

'I'm Helenia, and Walter sent you here. To find out what Roald's up to,'

'Yes. What is going on here?'

'I am not sure. We are trying to fight a war and yet the King has decided to start this festival. No one knows anything else about it.'

'Thats not alot, are you sure you haven't noticed anything else?'

'Not really, I haven't been here that long, just flitting in and out, you know...' She tried a weak grin. The stoney look of Aquan made her drop it. 'Well errr last night, before you got here I noticed a guy outside.' She stopped, waiting for Aquan to say something, the uneasy silence ground passed. 'Errr he had these rings on his fingers, which I thought was strange, because guys don't normally wear rings, except weeding rings obvouisly, you know. But anyway he was...I mean the rings ere glowing. I was sure I had seen them before. Just no idea where.

'And what did the rings look like?'

'I don't know, they were glowing a bit... I don't, I can't remember the colour, I think red and green, but it might have just been brown, I can't really remember, they were silver I think, I wasn't really awake at the time.'

'I see, was this "Guy" wearing anything?'

'Err it was a dark cloak, maybe blue or black. I couldn't see alot really. Breeches maybe, but I don't know, could have been a backpack. Sorry.'

'Ok, I am going to need to talk to the King. Are you going to come, or are you going to wait here? I don't know what will happen there, but I doubt it will be pleasant.'

'Yeah. Er Ok. Just give me a minute.' Helenia rushed back inside to get a few things. Haggard called to her but she was upstairs before he had finished.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Sephiroth King I'm afraid to say the festival hasn't started yet... :uhh: Sorry, there's about a week to go.

I regret to inform you, due to lack of people coming on to write their pieces of the story, all have us have been working on the festival (I'm not sure about archimage_a), so the festival has already begun. Now that you are back, we can make more of the festival by meeting up, but like I said, most have us are working on that. The last I saw of you was page four, and I thought you would remember the Roald speech and the chase of Hylean. So, three of us have been working around the festival. I'm sorry about the confusion, but if we had waited for a couple of people for the festival to begin, a couple of us would not have met up. (So far Hylean, Ed and Fienrir have met up). :uhh: So what should we do? I'll still go on with the festival, as will a couple of others. We can't negate ANYTHING that has happened on the previous pages.

But this story can't be a story without more dedicated characters (I don't mean you, Issy; I'm talking about the other's who don't even bother)...

I am off in my own wonder land, I don't know what you are doing *walks around with no real aim*. :roll:

No I am trying to follow the story but it is fairly difficult with people here there and everywhere. Especially since I have no idea where the story is going and so if I say something then there is a good chance that it will conflict with someone elses posts. Also because we cannot talk about stuff we have to improvise, like the colours of the rings.

Also there is only a vague plot as of yet. It is difficult to build a story on:

A festival

A possiblely mad King

A bunch of adventures(Probably just as mad)

So it can be hard to post as often. But more than that it is hard to keep up, I log on for a while and its not a major thing to do. When I log on and see 20 odd posts between my post and now its a bit off putting because the story has jumped 5 hours ahead. I am not saying you should stop posting but try to stay in approximately the same time frame....unless everyone has gone to sleep and it doesn't matter that much.

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say yu can't keep up, because you are. But you are right. The story is kinda wierd now, due to the festival, mad king thing, and adventurers. I can clarify a few:

1.My character knows King Roald, and knows he's not crazy, so my story isn't really going with some.

2.The festival is getting stranger, due to the meeting of people and lack of the first few people who originally signed up.

3.The adventurers ar normal. Just a little wacked because they saw too many wars.

These things are what we have to build around. The whole point of the story is a cooperation, and so far Three out of the five (Or more) people we based the story around are still split up (Except a few). Now, like I said, there isn't a lot of co-op going around. Some of us are taking the story and making it our own (It seems). For example:

1. Fienrir is talking to King Roald before the festival (Maybe an hour before) and makes a public speech, not even shy or anything.

'King Roald has always been an anxious man,' Haggard said, scrubbing the bar. 'He's always been shy. Hates public speeches, meeting the heroes of the land, that kind of thing,'

'How old was he when he became king?' Helenia queried.

'About thirty two. He's nearly forty now,'

'And what's he doing for the war?'

Haggard chuckled, looking briefly up to grin at his companion. 'Nothing.'

Either Haggard is paranoid, or he actually may think this...Fienrir is a hero, and Roald and he are best friends. Also not mixing well with the story, Fienrir is older than Roald in my part of the story. Roald is younger. So that makes Roald twenty four. So Issy's story and my story can't go together without causing a riot. Then, after we thought you guys would never come back, a bunch of us write about the beggining to the second night of the festival, and Issy says the festival is a week from now.

Well, first off, zipper11 was the one who thought of the festival. So I took that idea and created the festival. Issy, I guess, tried to use the festival idea, too, and thought of it as being later. As I was in wonderland with a few others, we wrote about the festival on, and on, and on...Until Issy says it's not until later.

There is but one reason my story cannot fuse with Issy's without adjustments:

1.Fienrir is based on one of my characters in a story, known as The_Advent, as Roald was young, and adventurous, and Fienrir was young and almost like a warlord. Read the story if you want.

If you read a little of that, I'm sure you would understand. But I'm not forcing you, since I'm updating it and stuff. That concludes. What should we do, Issy?

:uhh:

Well it's not really my choice, is it...

I say carry on with the festival having already started, as you guys thought of it first.

Roald isn't crazy - Fienrir knows that. But he is acting stupidly. Is that ok with everyone?

And I think we need to write a little plotline or something.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Issy! \' :thumbsup: =D>

Yes, let's write a plot line or something, so everything will be in order!

And Roald is being dumb, yes. He's not a wacko Jacko.

So we got that fixed up...

I doubt another long string of posts like this will be of great help, and it is very limited. We would all need to sit down and talk about this, over Msn or Aol. Anything else would mean we had to each write a plot line, and then re-wite it so everyone was happy, this needs to be a group devolpment.

However failing that Bullet points might work.

However failing that Bullet points might work.

I knew we could get something optimistic out of you! :P

No offence lol, I'm only joking! :)

Right, here's a few ideas. This is completely open to all suggestions and edits anyone can offer! Because, as Archimage said, this is a group piece of work! So let's work together.

From now-

(Also can someone simply explain what is happening with Hylean, Ed, and Fienrir... I kinda don't understand half of it lol)

•  

Helenia and Aquan (who are both working for Walter, a Faladorian spy agent) need to find out more about Roald and why he is acting so stupidly

Helenia, dressed as a young noblewoman, gets entrance into Varrock Palace (with the help of Aquan's magic powers, of course)

Inside the castle they meet Fienrir talking to Roald

(someone fill in these gaps of what helenia and aquan do?! i have nooo idea lol!)

Meanwhile back at the inn, Haggard gets a bit worried about his new friend - it's now dark and she knows how dangerous Varrock is at night

So he goes out to look for her

(and something happens to him?

That's all I got so far...

... what about Hylean!!!! Don't forget him! Sephiroth and I have generally done a lot... Our characters are still in limbo, I'm trying to move the plot... And I will not go on msn aol or whatever chat room! Sorry, but I have paranoia issues about this stuff... I say we wait for Issy and the others to catch up to our characters... or start a new thread somewhere obscure and quickly figure what we are to do.

Fienrir returns from the war and walks around a bit, meeting Ed

Fienrir has taken Ed under his wing

In Falador, Hylean gets sent by the Temple knights to take out Fienrir (thats no secret except to characters)

Hylean kidnaps Ed and fights Fienrir and is wounded badly.

After teleporting to Falador and escaping Fienrir, Hylean is patched up by his sister and beloved (Ranguvar and Alexia respectively)

They (Hylean & co) go to Varrock for the festival.

Fienrir and Ed stay in Varrock, During a dance, Fienrir meets Ranguvar and falls in love with her, meeting Hylean,

Hylean and Fienrir forgive each other.

Hylean tells his life story eventually ( I think its on page four)

Fienrir, Ed and Hylean are friends (of course, just had to say it)

Meanwhile, Zamorack's Generals are sent to invade Gielnor (runescape) via the twilit realm, (this is a side plot, I can take it out, Its just to move the plot along and get us all together)

Zanoc and his army, is sent to Varrock alone, but will meet up with two others later.

You should still read the rest of the story!!!!

Well I think that Issy was just talking about her own character. We need bullet points of all the characters so we can work the characters into a functioning story.

... what about Hylean!!!! Don't forget him! Sephiroth and I have generally done a lot...

The bullet points I made were kind of based around my character, Helenia. What I meant was, as Archimage said, we make some kind of list for each our characters. Then when we are all happy with what we've got maybe we could put them all together.

Very probably, just if for some reason we don't reply for a day or so, please just wait, don't try to fill in the gaps or squeeze us out the story. We will come back.

Anyway, mine pretty much follows Issy's so...

this is confusing, so like once a day?

Then heres mine!

Hylean again followed Alexia around, carrying her bags, the frequency of the shops mostly involving white dresses hinted at what she (and he) truly wanted. Hylean gave her a hug and told her after the next events, it would be so. He wished he could tell her more, all, but his sight was not fully grown yet, he did not wish to lie, And he hoped they would survive the days ahead.

Zacon, advanced scouting general of Zamorack (full title), watched impassively the whole celebration. He was completely invisible in sunlight, standing on a battlement did not make any impression on others. A man, with a completely white with gold trim armor on came up to where he was.

"I know you're here, the message came."

"Obviously"

"and I here you all is prepared, we await nightfall? but what of morning and its hope?"

"Morning is taken care of in the night. Our lord has it in his hand. Shadow is our element, not darkness of night. Its weird, I sense three with Majharrat (where the gods of RS come from tribe etc) blood in them, two different families though. A wind walker, elves, Whats going on here? Are all of Runescape represented by powerful people?"

"sir? I know of Fienrir but..."

"Quiet! Just get your job done, thats all that is required right now!"

The man left, Zacon continued to watch, too many people to see where the majharrat smells were coming from. He left before the evening began prepared his army.

(and where's Zipper!>.<)