The HAM clue log 2! (1 week of 1 Mayhem!) ~~ By: Ubahman

hamcluelogbumperpo2.png

If you take the time to read take the time to post!

Well hey everybody! I'm Ubahman and a few months ago I did the first HAM clue scroll log (which you can find by clicking this link!)http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=492431&highlight= I ask that you DO NOT POST OR BUMP THE FIRST HAM CLUE SCROLL LOG TOPIC UP!As for a quick summary of why and how I thought of this...

In the summer of 2006 I pickpocketed a HAM member for a clue scroll. Before that clue my clues were all junk. Never a single special reward. Then I open the casket and surprise surprise! A guthix page! After that I thought, 'maybe I should do clues more often.' So I posted my Blog in the clues. clues, and random events! Forum. (This was before the days of the blogscape forum) Anyways, a few days later them tip.it crew moved it to the blog forum. This is not a level up blog. It is a blog that tells of my good clue rewards and my bad clue rewards. Basically I just write down every clue I get (All from HAM pickpocketing!) on a daily basis. AKA a clue blog.

I only have 1 week of members left and I want to make the most of it! I merely made this thread as a way of connecting to the other users of tip.it I wanted to see what their response would be to getting clues and I also write this thread down for others to write down their clue logs. If you want, on this thread you can write down your own logs of clues! They don't have to be from HAM or be level 1 Clues! And if you want come and pickpocket with me! I have no set world though. I just pick whatever world is closest. And that is always a canadian world. My private chat is always on to anyone who wishes to talk. Now I will end this senseless rambling and get on with the clues. And remember. Clue hunting isn't always so fun and I need some way to make it less boring. so please, come and talk to me in the HAM caves. Hopefully I won't be there. Because if I'm not, I'll be doing a clue.

Bumps and replies are greatly appreaciated!

Note that day 1 and 2 clues are not exact and I only list the good rewards since this was before I started keeping track of the clues!

DAY 1! About 5 clues.

Good rewards: Studded chaps (t), and Guthix page 2.

DAY 2! About 4 clues. (And a goblin champion scroll!!!)

Good rewards: Saradomin page 1, Guthix page 2 (again), and a bob the cat shirt!

DAY 3!

Clue 1: 3 white firelighters, Black axe, willow shortbow, and 9 laws.

(Day 3 is over due to the fact of me getting only 10 minutes of playing time. Day 4 will be better though! (I've got nothing planned!)

DAY 4!

Clue 2: 2 Purple sweets, Black Platebody, Staff of Air.

Clue 3: Black Platebody, 6 laws.

Clue 4: Forgot to enter but it was a bad one

Clue 5: Forgot to enter but it was a bad one

DAY 5!

Clue 6: Willow longbow, 40 Earth runes

Clue 7: Saradomin Page 2, and black platelegs :D

Clue 8: 8 trout, 50 earth runes, 50 fire runes.

DAY 6!

Clue 9: 71 fire runes, Black Platebody...

Clue 10: Black platebody, Black Axe, 6 laws, and blue elegant shirt. And there were 4 clues... And all 4 of those clues were emote clues... But I did trade the elegant shirt for 100K and rune full helm (t)! :D

Clue 11: Studded Chaps, 44 body runes, Studded chaps.

DAY 7! (Last day! Or is it?)

Clue 12: Black Dagger, Staff of air, 61 coins, and Studded hardleather body.

Clue 13: Black Axe, Amulet of Magic, and saradomin page 3 :D

Clue 14: Black long, Black full helm, 7 Salmon.

Clue 15: 44 Air runes, Black axe

Clue 16: Black dagger, Studded hardleather body, 34 earth runes, and black helm (h3)!

Clue 17: 27 nats. Never knew you could get nats...

Clue 18: 2 Studded chaps, 39 Earth runes.

Clue 19: 3 willow shortbows, black longsword.

DAY 8: The real last day!

Clue 20: 44 Air runes, Staff of air, and 8 salmon.

Clue 21: Black Axe, Black platebody, Studded hardleather body...

And thus ends the Clue marathon thread. A week and aproxamitelly 30 clues in the ham caves. I leave this blog with a piece of advice.

Don't trust Uri Molotov!

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Goblin champ scroll :shock: .

Gl on getting some good gear......like.......err.....what good lvl 1 gear is there? :XD: .

God vestments, wizard boots, and the almighty flared pants! (Just check the clue rewards page and you'll see that there are some good things!)

lawlkv8.png

I am stealing from HAM guards in the storage room to get jewelery to high alc cause I'm making 9.5k nats to get 75 mage and 54 rc and believe it or not but I prefer the lvl1 clue scrolls over lvl2s. Good luck!

I too preffer level 1s over level 2 clues. You get them more easily, you do them faster, and no coordanite clues. :D Also there are some pretty good rewards. (Flared pants, wizard boots, god vestments...) Basically just flared pants wizard boots and god vestments...

lawlkv8.png