PK Project: Part 1 - The Supplies (Bank+ more pics included)

Hies :D. I r sirob1414.

Lately Runescape has been kinda more about levels so I thought about taking a break but then I was like why not just do the thing i love most about runescape, PKing :). This will be a blog for level goals, item goals and progress in the wild. There will be 3 parts: 1- The supplies, 2- Let the games begin and 3- That was funfunfun.

Each will be a seperate post and each will have a different bank pic.

Note: This is not a gallery, kills might be posted throughout the blog, but not in original posts- I will eventually make galery in Graveyard.

so..... lets go shall we?

mejt4.png

Part 1

The Supplies

Goals:

[ ]1. Sell uneeded or non-pk things

[ ]2. Buy supplies (food, pots, rune) and extra weapos/armor

[ ]3. Finish up raw materials (EX: Flecth bows, smith and craft jewerally etc etc)

[ ]4. Nice clean bank in the end.

[ ]5. Train a lil bit more before big start

* 85 mage

* 85+ att

Currently:

Smelting unused ores

Starting Stat:

statstartin3.jpg

Bank:

bank1wr6.png

Day1:

First thing first I went to Fally W2 to get rid of some things that sell easy, lke my range set and other such things. I spent a bit of time trying to ell seom TTrail stuff and eended up getting rid of quite a few things. After that, I bought 245 super sets :). I am now looking for ranaar sellers so I can make my own pray pots. Today I might just go shark buying.

Day 2:

Today I started off by buying 2.8k sharks :). Sold some more stuff includig getting a quick price switcher and selling seercull for 30k >.<. I bought another 100 super sets now bring me to over 340 sets :). I decided to go pking and when trying to be risky and continuing my spec at low hp i got killed. While buying sme new barows loves I bought another 5 pairs incase. I finished off day by smelting 350 steel bars. Ill finish the last 150 tommarow and start mini some coal to finish up my iron. I need to buy some ranaars now for ppots, some runes and some extra helm/rune sets.

• 4 weeks later...