Who's ready for round 2?

Hello, its X Krypt X. Last year around March I dropped over 600k in rune scrimmies and someother odd stuff... I said I'd drop 1.2M worth next time... but I decided that maybe I should share some of that with some friends, so I did. But I do have 600k worth of scrimmies just as last time and...... 500k cash.

I came up with this decision because this game is a little too boring now. I moved on to WoW, and after kicking major ally butt in BG I decided to quit runescape for good. But I didnt forget my promise about the 2nd drop, so I AM BACK!

If you wish to contribute, please post a pic of what you want to drop.

Details

Date - Saturday January 20th/07

Time - 11am EST

Server - 17 > Canada WUT!

Location - Fally park (we'll be going all over the place b4 the drop then we will head back to fally for the finale)

THX friends and Tip.it < greatest runescape fansite ever...

Runehq really sucks.

round2sn1.th.png

All will be dropped... :XD:

EDIT

That was the worst experience ever. For those who showed up, this is what happened. My girl friend was missing from last night and her family couldn't find her. They figured she was at my place for the night and they'll call in the morning. Surely they called all worried, so I went out looking for her. Long story short, she was upset at a few things and decided to run off for the night. Thats why the party was late, and thanks to all the jerks who thought it appropriate to say rude things because of the lateness. The second thing that happened was that I noted all the scrimmies by accident right before I wanted to drop, so I called a friend over to unote them for me. But after that I did drop and Im just happy its over.

omg3sk.th.png

Word of advise - Dont ever have a drop party for f2pers.

Thank you Tip.it

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

I'd come but I have a bowling tournament at 11am.

Do you think you could change the time? :pray:

It would be my first drop party too. :roll:

-RadioMime.

Currently: Wcing! Give me a HYT! :)

RSN: Jango0222

I want a rune scrimmy :XD:

Good luck tomorrow. Im being kept pretty busy keeping Honest1 contained, but I hope your party goes well.

This should technically be in TIF'er events though ;)

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Yup, we kidnapped him :P We need more money and s this is the most innovative way we could think of! Either we get 100mil by 8PM tomorrow, or off comes H1's head!

Apparently there is some sort of plot going on though....resistance is futile!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I guess I dont get any appreciation for having a drop party. Even though you didnt get anything, you might aswell be thankful there atleast someone out there who drops decent stuff.

God. Ungrateful little pigs.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

I guess I dont get any appreciation for having a drop party. Even though you didnt get anything, you might aswell be thankful there atleast someone out there who drops decent stuff.

God. Ungrateful little pigs.

Well yea it was good you at least dropped something, :D but it was the length of time it took that is why ppl were mad. :cry:

Quest Cape Since 8/9/07

dancool_938.png