close plz..(timmies1 caused it to be a spam topic)

tozzman

hello there as the title says im doing a sig shop and for a price you could be walking away with a good signaute made by me bear in mind i o not use psp or photoshop so dont expect any amazing bg but i can do sum kind of good thnigs

post what ou want like this

name:

skill:1.

skill:2.

pics:(u must supply)

font colour:

bg colour:

what in bg:(plz not anything to hard just do like a wall our a bank:P)

i will then work out how muhc it will be costing you(dont worry not muhc at all)

here is a sig i made about 30mins ago for my mage

signature24.jpg

wdf.. im not asking for a rating u dork its a sig shop..and so what if i copyed and pasted looks better than pixelated..

*edit*and plus whats that thing in your signature space??? dude looks like either u havnt finished or u nicked it from sum1 else(because of the "name,str lvl not to mention the SAMPLE"

Guest Armour_Skull
*.. im not asking for a rating u dork its a sig shop..and so what if i copyed and pasted looks better than pixelated..

*edit*and plus whats that thing in your signature space??? dude looks like either u havnt finished or u nicked it from sum1 else(because of the "name,str lvl not to mention the SAMPLE"

:roll:

Thats not his signature..

ty all for backing me up and for whateva naab sed it aint in his sig slot.. whys it ther at the bottom of evry1 post?/ i kno i shudnt of gone crazy liek that but hes pure a pure noob

because he posts it below his post.

do you see a line above it meaning its below signature? no.. so its not in his signature..? dah?

signature_1.gif

not compared to ur pixel people cheif?? do u see people that cabbagy designed walkin round rs?? if theyre was no1 wud play

and i took a closer look ther is no line but why does he post in evry post tho..:S

edit*psst also learn 2 spell ;)

*.. im not asking for a rating u dork its a sig shop..and so what if i copyed and pasted looks better than pixelated..

ur prity stupid dude the samples are there so ppl dont steal the name a str lvl are there so ppl no whats going to be there and urs is just bad u cant say mine is bad quier skull can and blazer and mixerman can but u cant at all. i dont take things the only thing i ever nicked so u call it was a bunny fron blazer and i also gave him the credit for it so shut up.and the sig slot is so ppl can see how u do. it just look at the posts they will all be there so i think your the noob. same with volture

ur prity stupid dude the samples are there so ppl dont steal the name a str lvl are there so ppl no whats going to be there and urs is just bad u cant say mine is bad quier skull can and blazer and mixerman can but u cant at all. i dont take things the only thing i ever nicked so u call it was a bunny fron blazer and i also gave him the credit for it so shut up.and the sig slot is so ppl can see how u do. it just look at the posts they will all be there so i think your the noob. same with volture

I swear you must be 10 years old you cant spell anything right.