Help me stop my friend real life from quitting!

Jackson_B7

My real life friend recently got hacked and lost full rune and a black H sheild (H4 I belive) and he has decided to quit once his membership runs out. I am already trying to get him his full rune back, via crafting and selling bow strings, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas. I am only level 40 so dont start saying 'Go and slay a few dust devils and take a few Barrow trips and give him what you get' please.

Any ideas to stop him quitting?

BTW, he's level 55.

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

contemplate suicide.

nah, im jus kidding.

stick with the crafting.

1k bs is 180-200k, which is enough for full rune.

Not something you should joke about.

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

If his best mate commited suicide he wouldn't exactly carry on playing.

Thanks for the advice on the BS, I am spending all my time at the gnome stronghold, as its the best place to make BS.

Any other ideas?

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

the best place for flax is actually lleyta.

and level 2 clues can give decent money

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

the best place for flax is actually lleyta.

and level 2 clues can give decent money

Can't get there, I have been doing clue scrolls and got Zamorak page 2, but I will stick to BS, as I might give him the page 2 as well.

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

Hang on...

I'll catch the next plane to where you live and we'll sit him down and talk it over. :arrow:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

It's a nice thing your doing, however I doubt your friend will just continue if you give him some cash / stuff. Might just be me though :mrgreen:

The reason he's quitting is that he got hacked and lost full rune and black H4 sheild. If I get it back for him it will be like he never lost anything.

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

wait, you got a z page...and that's over 200k. What's the problem here? if not, what you wanna do for flax is pick in gnome stronghold, spin in lumby.

very close to bank

you could get 10k flax at gnome easy, then go over the lumby (lumby teleport) then just go to bank get flax go to spinner fast....

|~| Scatt |~|

Why don't you spin it gnome stronghold?

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

twr_phr33k, can you give me some more info, like where to get it, best place to get it, any exp got out of it, who to sell it to?
You can collect snape grass behind the crafting guild on the peninsula with the hopgobblins. When you walk to the end of it you'll find 2 snape grass spawns. Best way to collect them is to go on a full world, as then it respawns the fastest. They are worth 500gp each. And the best place to sell them would be either fallador west bank on a full world or on the official runescape forums. But collecting snape grass might be abit to dangerous for you as at your lvl the hobgoblins will be aggresive. You also do not get any xp for it.

I suggest you just go on with flax.

PS. For the black kite h4. I got one collecting dust in my treasure chest in my house. I'll sell it to you for 150 bowstrings.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg