Scrunched Pictures

Dalcyte

I recently purchased a new 19" monitor today, and while browsing on tip it, i found that all the pictures...well they looked like this.

2z4mvko.jpg

as you can see, its really scrunched in. Anyway to solve this? or is this even a problem that's monitor related?

EDIT: I have seen more people with this related problem. Just to see if this is a forum related problem, please just take a look at my blog (it's one of the things that looks scrunched), because it looks this way at a computer at school, but not on the one my friend's at, who is sitting next to me :? just post on how it looks here, not on my blog.

Since we all seem to see the images normal, it's obvious it has something to do with your monitor settings, or something of that nature.

No i'm not, and images are usualy normal

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Change the resolution of the monitor. What is it at right now?

When you change the resolution you have:

horizontalxvertical

Make the horizontal bigger :wink:

Foooman.png

Er, lame excuse to post getting 90 thieving?

um, no i jsut found one of my random pics..i got 90 thieving a while ago. Please dont' post if you're...just gonna post about that. Anyway, i'm not sure how to edit the resolution settings :?

Dalcyte you're not the only one, all the pictures are showing up like that on the forums for me too. I havent changed anything with my monitor or my resolution settings though... :?

Mr Blasty33 - 116 Combat

~ 99 Attack ~ 99 Magic ~ 99 HP ~ 94 Strength ~ 98 Range ~

ok good...i looked on some threads and it's not this way...and then all the pics on my blog loook like this, but not on a friend's computer. I'm gonna pm kiara kat if there's one more reported person that sees this.