Is it worth it to get 75 wc?

cowmasta13

I'm thinking about ways of making money, and magic log seem like a good choice. The only problem is, I'm 67 wc with a rune axe. Is it 1) worth it to get 75wc and 2) worth it to get a d axe? I could always sell it later, but I'm worried about the prices dropping.

Cowmasta13.png

hmmmm, 1st one i cant really answer.....

2nd one however...

The Dragon axe is much better than the dragon axe...imo its worth it...

If the prices drop...Who cares....exp is more valuble...

Or you could promote the prices of d axe to go higher =) tell every1 to stop dking =p

Magics are quite slow at 75.

Im currently 92 wc, with a drag axe and i can get about 100 logs an hour, so it is considerably slower for lvl 75.

But if you have the time, go for it, at 75 perhaps try yews and see how much cash you can get from them.

Another tip - If you decide to do magics, cut them at Lletya, much quieter than cammy.

In my oppinion you should cut willow to 75 as it is fast

and then yews till 99

worked out for me, but when yews were 300 each

get about 50k yews from 75 to 99

-Howie101

magics are same speed at 75 and at 99 so yea...they are worth it...and to the d axe question..from what ive heard you only get like 5-10 more logs an hour then with rune axe...but if you got the 3mill or w/e it is to spare then go for it..then sell when you are done

sigjicu0.gif

Dragon wc is a good thing: Magics are pretty good for money: If you really want them to be profitable: then you should at least start mournings ends pt 1. There are three magic trees right near the elf city that you can chop, and there is only ever about one person-no people there at a time. You can also use the teleport crystal you are given (recharge it with the elf near the magic trees, and kill the elves for more teleport crystals if you want.)

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I'd say it is worth it, I make a fair bit of cash from it. But as for a d axe, I see daily threads about people who lose the axe heads, so I'd just stick with rune. Personally, I don't own a d axe.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol: