Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but feel like i had somewhat of a part in this

Once you're off it, you can start to slightly enjoy it again. Pop in, say hi to friends and not get obsessed again.

good luck. i'm here for ya.

• 2 weeks later...

I summoned my way to 22 with the charms I collected, and I have all the secondary items, shards, and pouches banked for 42, I just need to collect charms...

SO! Next weekend on Friday I'm going to Barrow it up and hopefully make around 1M or so, and on Saturday I'm going to head off to the magic palace or whatever it's called (the thing near the duel arena) and get bones to peaches. I'll then probably head back to Barrows to make a little cashoolah, buy a lot of nature runes, and fly off to the desert where the dust devils await me (Awesome charm drops, and everybody I've ever met, ever is getting a D Chain from them). It's too complicated to get to them in the Chaos tunnels, so I'm not going to waste my time there.

There's the plan.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Goodluck on the test and essay mate :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Ouch tests... I still got one to go myself :P

Have fun doing.. "stuff" :anxious:

Haha, thanks. I got the essay done easily, but I made myself some very poor notecards for what was possibly the hardest World Civ. test I've ever taken. I'm praying for a B, though I'll probably get a C. Enough blabbering, thanks for the post.

Click here.

I'm bored, get on. I want a DK partner, I ran outa emerald bolts for Kree..... :anxious: I need 5m more for my armadyl legs, and I dunno what to do!! Help me! :uhh:

Well, yea. :lol:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I wasn't expecting that...

Long story but I lost 5m from red chins, and now I don't have enough for 99 range. I'm 92 right now, but I sold all my red chins and prayer potions. They are just way too expensive right now.

I'm planning on 99 in a few weeks hopefully

Fire Cape X5 (#1 - October 12, 2007)

99 Range Achieved March 25, 2008!

gotclay2.png

• 3 months later...

Ahahaha!

This may seem weird, but this forum crash could not have happened at a more opportune time for me! It has wiped out everything on my blog saying that I was quitting. And I did quit for the rest of the school year, but now it is summer!

Summer! What a time of joy and joyness; no school, relaxation (Euro 08), and no school. So now I've got some time but I've got time to myself. I'm still working out, running, playing A LOT of soccer, but I really don't have many scheduled activities, and I'm mowing lawns for cash money.

So now, I can officially announce, I'm back for the summer! Woo!

Oh, and since I was stupid a while ago and deleted my blog all on my own, I started keeping back-ups, so I've got my most recent version of my blog up-and-running now.

Click here.

Yeah!

I did Smoking Kills yesterday because slayer rewards are better than sliced bread-- and sliced bread is pretty much as good as it gets.

BUT, I severely underestimated the power of the insectoid minions in the final boss battle, and I was teh deaded. I lost my Dragon Boots, Pumpkin Helmet (AAGH), Rune Platebody, and some random jewelry (catspeak, ghostspeak, glory, wealth, etc.).

I don't care all that much though, I had some money in the bank and I bought everything back except for the Dragon Boots, which I replaced with regular boring Rune Boots. I'm still really excited for slayer rewards though, and that is what I'll be off to now!

Click here.

• 3 weeks later...

A few updates. I've gained at least 60 total levels since I posted last (which is kind of a big deal), since I've been... SKILLING! Something I've never done before-- I've just gotten the levels as they've come to me pretty much (i.e. quests, quick leveling to complete certain things, etc.). But now, I'm doing some serious leveling. And.. my Hunter level is no longer 1, I'm afraid to say. It's 8. I completed and played Tears of Guthix.

But now, I'm doing something awesome and fun. I'm going for the quest cape (Oh, and also, I have 99 Cooking banked. A little project on the side). Here are the levels that I have been gaining (Also, Rocking Out is a loser quest, and I had no idea that the requirements were so high, so I've got more Crafting to do as well as more Smithing):

08-06-30170306.png

08-06-30022637.png

08-06-29174027.png

08-06-27155434.png

08-06-27002054.png

08-06-25135739.png

(This picture is kind of dumb, because my total level is now like 1560)

And some other stuff I neglected to post:

08-06-17221207.png

08-06-17221817.png

Yes, my 99 Range goal is still continuing. I'm just broke.

A lot of stuff. I'm woodcutting to 72 right now, which isn't going so badly; I'm bored, but I think I'll be able to handle it (I'm at level 60, now). Then it'll be Thieving to 66 I believe, Hunter to 48 or whatever, and possibly other stuff.

Uh. That's pretty much it. I'm going to try to keep this blog updated more often, but lately I'm finding it hard to keep doing so because no one really even posts on this guy anymore. I get the occasional "good luck!" but I miss the stuff from my friends (who have either quit or have stop visiting TIF, or all of the above). I'm doing it now to keep myself organized, really.

But, regardless, enjoy.

Click here.

The graphics are awesome. Really awesome. But... I'm stuck on Ape Atoll woodcutting Teak logs. Not exactly the picture of beauty, but there is a water source very close to where I am, and it's quite pretty.

Once I get 72 Woodcutting I plan on visiting all of the places that I've heard to be the most beautiful-- especially Lletya.

I'm up to 65, almost 66 Woodcutting now, and the progress is pretty good. It's killing me though, Woodcutting is. Worse than Fishing because I'm all alone (sad).

But I will be done with it soon enough. And the graphics are amazing.

Click here.

Well. I have some disgusting news to share...

I began this day (July 1st) with 60 Woodcutting. I have ended the day with 69, almost 70.

I have gained an estimated 429652 xp in Woodcutting today.

Yes, 429k. Unfortunately since I've been unranked all day, Runescript had not kept track of any of it, so I've been forced to hand calculate it.

I feel filthy and like a loser, but what's done is done. I'll get 72 Woodcutting tomorrow, and I'll finish up with the other skills as well, hopefully.

And on a little side note: I have no idea how I'm going to have screenshots anymore... I run Runescape with a huge resolution (full screen, obviously) and SwiftKit can't handle the screenshots, but when I create them manually, they're gigantic. I'll figure it out eventually, but I was hoping someone might be able to impart some knowledge about screenshot taking now...

Click here.

I actually don't know how much done I'll get today. I'm really busy but later tonight I'll have some time. I'll probably have just enough time to get 72 Woodcutting, possibly a couple more levels.

Also, I'll release a little hint here: I'm cooking up a very weird, and very hard goal for myself, but it will yield awesome things. I'm going to finish getting the quest cape first, and after that's done, EVERYTHING is going to be revamped for this new goal. So, here's the hint: It involves monkfish again.

Click here.

I finished up 72 Woodcutting yesterday, but that's about all I had time for.

Now today I'm going to finish Smithing, Crafting and Farming, all in one long shot. Then possibly Runecrafting because I'm really close.

Woo.

Click here.

I'm not blogging on TIF anymore. This community is not one that I want to be a part of (to the extent of blogging) anymore. I would elaborate but if you were smart enough, you'd realize that there wouldn't be much point to that, would there? I'll post my occasional post and I'll be here probably everyday, but as you can see by my post count and join date I'm not the biggest contributor.

Bye.

Click here.

So you're not leaving, just continuing what you're doing and saying you're leaving. Nice blog, I'd like to see it improved.

I never said I was leaving. I'm not going to blog anymore-- which is exactly what I said.

Thank you for making the TIF community proud.

Click here.