Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've had one good drop in your RS career, and it's worth 18 million.

I've had 12-13 barrows items, all adding up to about 15 million, along with 2 dragon meds (sold for 700k total) and one black mask (450k).

That one good drop is worth more than I've made in 16. -.-

Oh yeah, congrats on the visage. I had no luck with the wyverns.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I've had 12-13 barrows items, all adding up to about 15 million, along with 2 dragon meds (sold for 700k total) and one black mask (450k).

Well I wish you all the luck for Barrows! Now I get to go back to the dragons and try to get another one!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Well I wish you all the luck for Barrows! Now I get to go back to the dragons and try to get another one!

If you get another one, I may have to kill your for your luck. And I haven't been to barrows in a while, I'm training slayer. Let's hope I get a decent drop soon.

Good luck with getting another.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I'm back!

Today was a very successful soccer day, we came out on top for our first two games, and we've clinched at least the wild card. If we win tomorrow, we will win the pool and go on the semi-finals. I won't be on at all tomorrow until 5 or perhaps earlier if we don't do so well... Wish me luck!

Click here.

This sucks and I'm pissed. We won the first game winning the pool then we came up against a team in the semi-finals who we definitely should have beaten. We lost 6-4 but if the game had gone on any longer we would have won. So I'm kind of mad, but when we left it started to rain really really hard, then it began to lightning, and the tournament is most likely going to be delayed for a while. But now I'm back and I can do a little playing before my legs pop off and I am forced to sleep. I'll be free now for 3 weeks for non-stop ranging so that's good.

Click here.

Well here's my stuff for the fight caves:

Inventory:

FightCavesInventory.jpg

Equipment:

FireCapeEquipment.jpg

Helm - Veracs Helm

Neck - Unholy Symbol

Cape - Obsidian Cape

Torso - Karils Leathertop

Weapon - Crystal Bow

Legs - Veracs Chainskirt

Hands - Black Vambraces

Feet - White Boots

Ring - Archers Ring

Click here.

Dang dang dang! I died at Jad... Now that I've been there once though, I know EXACTLY what I'm doing, and actually, in no way is it harder after the update. I found one safespot that I stayed at the entire time, where I was completely safe, and it worked perfectly. But when I made it to Jad I was so nervous. My hands were shaking and they were very sweaty. I made one bad prayer move right off the bat, and got hit for a 47, then I got closer, started hitting him, nailed the next couple of prayer switches, then I fumbled again because of my nervousness, and got hit for a 23, finished me off. It was fun in the end, and I got 4032 tokkul, and almost 70k Range experience. Now that I know what I'm doing I don't think I'll be nervous, but I'll be totally ready to take down Jad.

I'll make my next run tomorrow, hopefully achieving the cape.

Click here.

good job, im 82 range im going to start at black dragons with crystal bow, add me if you want 1 800 rang3r

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Good luck with the caves, it took me 9 tries...7 with Guthans and only 2 with the whole Veracs scheme. Your heart feels like its going to pound out of your chest when you get to him and start doing everything right.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Good luck with the caves, it took me 9 tries...7 with Guthans and only 2 with the whole Veracs scheme. Your heart feels like its going to pound out of your chest when you get to him and start doing everything right.

Don't I know it! I try my hardest not to get nervous, but when I'm on that last 360, I just can't help it, and my hands get really sweaty, and I'm afraid the mouse will slip and I'll miss a prayer... It's exhausting.

I tried again last night, and made it a lot farther. I got him to the point where he called upon his little healer friends, and I got the first 2 without a problem, my prayer switching was still going well. Then when I attacked the third one, I didn't watch his attack, and got nailed for a lot of damage. I recovered quickly, and attacked the fourth one, the same thing happening again. I got smacked for the final damage, and now I'm down 2-0 to Jad. I'm about to try again now, so wish me luck for Attempt #3.

Click here.

Agh!!! I made to it Jad once again, and I was doing very well. I got the prayer switches perfectly, and made it to the healers. I got 3 of the healers (I think there are 4 total, there may only be 3 total though) without any problems, and only 1 was attacking me. I was still switching prayers well, but the last healer was stuck behind jad and i couldn't attack him. So when I swiveled the screen around enough times, I finally found him and attacked him. But my character ran forward and sadly I got hit with his melee attack, and smoked for my remaining health. It was really depressing at the time because I was so close to getting the healers, and it was just bad luck that the healer spawned in such a bad position. So now I'm totally pumped to do this next run, because I really think I'll be able to do it without any problems. So wish me luck!

Click here.

AGH!!! I FAILED AGAIN! The same exact thing happened as last time, but this time I messed up a prayer. I've decided four attempts is enough for a while, so I'll keep my remaining potions and my specialized fight caves gear, and range for a while until I feel up to doing another run. Right now I'm just very demoralized from this experience, so a good drop or two will boost my spirits and I'll try again. Back to Black Dragons!!!

Click here.

G'luck with 99 range! It'd be more fun if you did it without PC, but also more expensive so I understand.

I'm also aiming for it after I max out combat ;) Doing it through Chinchompas though, can check my blog if you wish to follow my progress with it :P

G'luck with ranged, hope you get a visage in the meantime :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

G'luck with 99 range! It'd be more fun if you did it without PC, but also more expensive so I understand.

I'm also aiming for it after I max out combat ;) Doing it through Chinchompas though, can check my blog if you wish to follow my progress with it :P

G'luck with ranged, hope you get a visage in the meantime :P

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog and see how the chinchompa's are!

Click here.

Still ranging! I bought a Rune crossbow from my good friend Antaeus (for a bargain too! Thanks!), and I bought 4k mithril bolts so I'll see if all the hype about the crossbows is justified. I'll also be posting an updated equipment picture, because some things have changed.

Click here.