Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to get off early yesterday and didn't have any time to sell my loot from Barrows, so I'm starting off the day with that. Then I have to buy the chinchompas, and I'll see how long that takes. Hopefully I'll get 85 Range today, but I may have an ADD attack and not be able to do it all today. BUT, that's hypothetical. Most likely I'll get 85 Range today.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

After reading you're thread i decided to do the same thing ;) thanks to you I got my first lv90 skill today. Went from 88-90 in one day, Thanks so much. And goodluck on your goals.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'd just like to take a moment to tell everyone to take a look at row 7 of ben's bank...

Notice the first item there...

A CLUE!!

ha ha.

I'd just like to take a moment to tell everyone to take a look at row 7 of ben's bank...

Notice the first item there...

A CLUE!!

ha ha.

Oh my god, you're right. I didn't even notice that... I wonder what I got that on. I'm going to do it and see what I've been missing out on.

After reading you're thread i decided to do the same thing ;) thanks to you I got my first lv90 skill today. Went from 88-90 in one day, Thanks so much. And goodluck on your goals.

Hey, it's not called the "inspiring journey" for nothing! And really, what you've said has given me a very warm and tingly feeling inside, that I can only describe as acid reflux, or that I've done some good for someone. I just do what I can, and I'm glad what I do affects someone else in a positive way. Happy Ranging!

Click here.

Lol yeah star, thats true :)

and,I'll definetly be watching this blog closely ;) mind if i add you?Maybe you me and star can go barrowing sometime =p

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Lol yeah star, thats true :)

and,I'll definetly be watching this blog closely ;) mind if i add you?Maybe you me and star can go barrowing sometime =p

Sure! And I'd love to go to Barrows with some fellow tipiters some time. I'll you as well.

Click here.

BarrowsDrop10-AhrimsHood.png

Funny story really... I forgot to replace my Prayer Potion, and luckily enough, I got a Dharok Tunnel. I tried to power spawn him at the ladder safe spot/corridor rock safespot, but my attempts were in vain, and I had to spawn him at the chest. So I tried to take him with 2 doses of prayer potion, but I wasn't strong enough to take him down, so at a 16 kill count (instead of my usual 17), I searched the chest without all of the brothers having been killed, and look what I get.

Click here.

Lucky duck! I hardly ever get a barrows drop :evil:

And about the range thing... why that? I know that it's a cool cape and all, but why it?

P.S.

Grats on the attack level <3:<3:

Well I really like the Range cape, the emote is awesome, and it's probably the least popular of all the combat capes (besides magic and hitpoints). I really enjoy the skill, and it's incredibly practical for all of the things I like to do. Most of what I do is Range-related, so I figured it should be my first 99. After Range I'll probably get 99 Fishing, and then 99 Cooking, and then after that I have no idea. If that doesn't answer your question, well... I supposed this will answer it much more thoroughly: 99 R4Ng3 0wN5 PL0x0R!!!11!

Click here.