Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

79Fishing.jpg

Sea Turtles! Just in time with the new update! I may go try the Trawler thing again sometime with some friends...

I was just talking with AntaeusFury-- he tried out the new trawler.

At level 88 (I think) he got 30 manta rays and 4 turtles in 2 runs, with only a handful of people there. Apparently, Jagex has decided to try and make a market of out the better fish. Enjoy the trawler!

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Good luck with your fishing, I am looking forward to seeing you in a brand spanking new set of teh Guthans. I myself have to fish monkfish for 80 fishing, not sure when I am going to get around to it though. :-k

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Good luck with your fishing, I am looking forward to seeing you in a brand spanking new set of teh Guthans. I myself have to fish monkfish for 80 fishing, not sure when I am going to get around to it though. :-k

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Thanks! That really means a lot coming from you!

Getting to 80 Fishing really won't be hard at all, I'm almost there and it was quite easy. The reason it took me so long is just because of school, it actually only took 17 playing days to get to it. So good luck!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I went to the Trawler Mini-Game with Antaeus for the second time ever today, and collected 26 Sea Turtles, all which are sitting happily in my bank waiting to be eaten.

Anyway, I would just like to thank all my supporters so far, you've made this goal so much easier than it would have been without you guys. Thanks!

Click here.

[hide=Quoth the last blog entry]

Day 18 (3/22/07): DAY 2 OF SUPER UBER FISHING PARTY TIME!!! 80 Fishing today, an awesome milestone, and I'll hopefully get to 18k Monkfish. With my goal nearly winding down, I'm starting to think about my next goals, and I'm just getting really excited about it, and I think this year is going to be a very successful Runescape year for me. -Play- Something happened to day... I don't want to expain, but I'm done. I almost think my life is over now. I quit... I just quit... Not just the goal, but this stupid game. This stupid game which I've wasted 2 years of my life on. I'm going to discontinue my membership and just forget about it. I don't even know what I'm going to do now... I just don't even know...

Starting Monkfish: 15322

Ending Monkfish: Who cares

Monkfish Fished Today: Who cares

Levels Gained: Who cares

[/hide]

Eh...I haven't known you for long but, bummer..

I wouldn't think of the 2 years you've spent playing RuneScape as a 'waste.' I mean, sure, time is better spent. But, if playing RuneScape is something you enjoyed...doing something you like isn't a waste of time.

Wish you the best with everything. Whatever happens (or has happened).

Well it looks like things are going to turn out OK... Most of you will think I just did this as a little stunt to get people to read, but you don't even know the half of it. I'll continue to play, and getting my goal, but we'll just see where things go. Something really did happen today (I'm not going to explain), but things worked out, I got encouragement, and it looks like everything is going to be OK.

Click here.

Do you need waterskins at the bandit camp?

Ontopic: Good luck. =]

~Bone

No you don't, that's why it's so great. All you need is Guthans, some good training armor and a good weapon, and a Saradomin (or Zamorak, I think) item, and you can train there forever.

Click here.