"Must....get....strength..cape!"

da_guru_123

Well, here's my attempt to draw a RS character training his strength to 99 to get a strength cape. I'm hoping to do other skill capes in the future, but this is the first one I tried. I know some of the lines are a bit faint, and I'll try to draw a bit heavier next time.

strengthcapemj3.png

This is a work in progress, so please give comments and constructive critisice it, and possibly give me ideas as to what to draw on the blank hand. Please don't say anything about colour or shading, as I am just working on the line drawing at the moment.

Warning: I do not take to flamers nicely. So, don't flame!

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

well the anatomy is off a tad, his neck too fat for body and you need to lenghthen his legs

Thanks, I'll try and change that. Only one problem, if I make the legs longer they wont fit on my Post-It Note.... :XD:

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

well the anatomy is off a tad, his neck too fat for body and you need to lenghthen his legs

Thanks, I'll try and change that. Only one problem, if I make the legs longer they wont fit on my Post-It Note.... :XD:

get some paper? meh it's alright not exactly the best picture i've seen try taking more time to draw it and rub stuff out if it doesn't look right

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Wouldn't those weights cut his hands? They're just swords with weights on them...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.