Fire cape?

aaron1313

I was reading the guide on fire cape and i was looking at the "lure" technique and i was wondering if you still had to use prayer when you hide there? In the picture it shows him ranging Jad but it doesn't show him using prayer. My computer freezes every 30 mins for like 30 secs. SO everytime i get to jad i freeze and die. If you can hide and not use your prayer switches i still may be able to get it. Thanks to anyone who replies with information regarding this :)

ranger,cutie%20619.gif

cutie%20619.gif

i use my prayer always when i get there. but on the guide posted on tip.it it shows him ranging jad from a safespot and his prayer isn't active.. so i was wondering if he was being an idiot, if it took the picture while he was changing prayer, or if when you get to that spot you don't have to use prayer at all. :S

ranger,cutie%20619.gif

cutie%20619.gif

When you start jad wave start at the very north east corner directly 1 step north of italy all the way to the east. This way jad will have to move if he spawns in south of italy or middle. If he gets stuck south of italy, he can't attack you. However, still keep range protect on if jad spawns on the north west, he will walk towards you and use one attack at the furthest possible distance. Since range has longer range, he will use range. Sounds complicated? :P

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wasn't there a time when TzHaar first came out that by utilising the Italy rock correctly, you could make it so you were free to range Jad and he couldn't touch you? I don't know. I was like level 36 back then, but I heard that. Anyway, if what I just said is true, then that might be the reason..

Cool.

There is no safe spot to attack Jad. You can use the Italy rock to hide from him, but you won't be able to attack him. In fact if you right click attack Jad from the safe spot, you will come reeling around the italy rock to take a shot. In summary, you will have to master prayer switching to kill Jad.

guthan,Hutchdown.gif