Roses Kitsym - 100k+ PKs and 1m+ Stakes

I find it hard to believe that you beat a 126 with probably 99 str, attack and def, 99 hp. While you beat him with 4 Defense and considerably less HP, str, and attack. :-k

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that you beat a 126 with probably 99 str, attack and def, 99 hp. While you beat him with 4 Defense and considerably less HP, str, and attack. :-k

Pots on, Move on, Everything but Special and Melee off. First hit can go a long way.

excellent pker. u clean out N O E X I T? lol i dont understand how people get that much cash. also nice owning the 126 2 times. again, great pking and staking, 11/10 :D

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Nice pks.

Now about the 126, hes going to be what 99 99 99 99 99.... your what 62 82 4 71? how the hell can you beat that? dont say lucky specials as thats likely bs, 62 att vs 99 def lol?? And his specials WILL have riped you apart...

eaither you did like 100 stakes vs him and those are the only 2 you won, or its a fix.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Nice pks.

Now about the 126, hes going to be what 99 99 99 99 99.... your what 62 82 4 71? how the hell can you beat that? dont say lucky specials as thats likely bs, 62 att vs 99 def lol?? And his specials WILL have riped you apart...

eaither you did like 100 stakes vs him and those are the only 2 you won, or its a fix.

Yeah it's a fake. Morons. Why would I possibly fake 3M? If I was going to fake something I'd make it more believable so no one questioned it, and a hell of a lot more.

awsome kills. i was wondering, why bother with pray pots when u only have 13 pray? seems a waste...

It makes the difference between being able to hit 28s' with my Dagger Special and Pray, to 26s'. When your low defence you need to KO. Those two extra Damages may make all the differences between gaining 50-150k, or losing it.

:| howd u manage to kill a 126 ?....

Pots on, Move on, Everything but Special and Melee off. First hit can go a long way.